Hawkeye's daughter *part 1, SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Requested by coffee_addict2005: Y/N and Peter are nineteen. The reader is Clint's daughter and Peter and her are staying at the tower whilst the Avengers are on a mission and they end up getting drunk and hooking up

I walked towards the Avengers' Tower, my overnight bag slung over my body as I walked into the building.

"Hello?" I yelled out, sighing as I got no response. The team must have been on a mission, I figured as I stepped into one of the glass elevators. I was the nineteen-year-old daughter of Clint Barton, more famously known as Hawkeye. Me being the daughter of one of the lead Avengers meant that I spent half of my time at the Tower, which I liked to think of as an escape from my younger sister and brothers. All of the Avengers were like family to me. Well, apart from Peter. We had become friends four years ago, when he had joined the team as a scared fifteen-year-old nerd who didn't know what to do with his new-found abilities. I was proud to say that I had been one of the ones who had helped him through it, due to the fact that we were the same age and so my help had been enlisted by Tony and my dad. But there was more there. Peter was a very attractive guy, and I'd often fantasise about us getting up to no good together. I knew that it would never happen, though, my dad was way too overprotective to ever let Peter hook up with his daughter. I snapped out of it as the elevator doors opened and I stepped out into the kitchen. I couldn't help but smirk and blush as Peter stood there, leaning against the kitchen island with one hand in his sweatpant-pocket and the other holding his phone.

"Hey, Pete." I spoke, making him look up at me as I walked towards him.

"Hey, Y/N. Good to see you." he smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist in a hug.

"You too. Where's my dad? I'm meant to be staying here tonight." I nodded.

"Farm life getting old, huh?" he smiled.

"The three younger siblings and mom who expects me to help with them don't help either." I chuckled, making his smile widen.

"The team got called out to a mission. They only just left, so it'll probably be another few hours before they're back." he shrugged.

"Urgh, what am I supposed to do around here for a few hours?" I groaned as I hopped up onto the island so that I was sitting next to where Peter was leaning. He looked at me.

"We could always hang out. We are friends, you know." he chuckled as he rested his arm on my thigh. I sighed and looked at him. Yeah. Friends. I looked around the kitchen.

"Where does Tony keep the expensive alcohol?" I asked.

"Not in here. We're underage, remember?" Peter spoke.

"Fuck, you're not one of those, are you?" I sighed.

"I never said no, babe." he smirked. I looked at him.

"Tell me your little secret, Parker." I smiled. His smirk grew and he winked at me, making my heart flutter as he took my hand and gently pulled me off of the counter before pulling me to his room. He shut the door and locked it before going to his bed. My eyes widened as he lifted up his mattress and pulled out a litre bottle of vodka.

"And here's me thinking that you were just some goody-two-shoes superhero." I teased, making Peter smirk and wink at me as we sat down.

"I'm being serious! I'd kill to be on the Avengers!" I exclaimed, Peter laughing his ass off.

"Well, you DO have to kill to be on the team." he teased, making me giggle and shake my head. As soon as Peter had pulled out that bottle of vodka, I had known that things were going to get messy. But surprisingly, I hadn't yet accidentally confessed my real feelings for him. Instead I was just lying on the floor, my head on Peter's lap and his hand playing with my hair as he sat with his back against the end of his bed. And that was after only half a bottle of vodka between us. We were such lightweights.