chapter eight: party time

I'm not going to lie, the spanking Mike gave me yesterday really hurt and I don't want one in the future so my next plan will have to be SO bad that we skip the spanking and go straight to me getting expelled. But thats for later. Right now I'm focused on looking stunning for Clays party later tonight. Kate and I invited our friend Sabrina and Josh and they invited some of their friends too. It's going to be so fun!

We are at my house getting ready, it's about 8pm. I walk out of the bathroom with my hair curled to perfection and a sparkly slim dress that really showed off my body. "Oh my god Anna! Clay is going to have his eyes all over you!" Kate exclaimed.

I blushed and reminded Kate of how beautiful she looked too.

Josh peeked his head into the room and complimented us. "You pretty girls ready?" He asked while smiling big.

"Ready as i'll ever be!" Kate responded enthusiastically. Josh was 17 so he could drive unlike us freshies. We are lucky to have him or else we wouldn't have a ride.

"I'll be downstairs waiting, see ya." Josh said and then closed the door.

Kate turned to me and started fan girl-ing  "He is so hot ugh!" She said while stuffing her purse with chapstick and her wallet.

I walked to where my purse was and put my wallet along with a bottle of my mother's whiskey inside. "Go for it" I say to encourage Kate.

"Do you really think he will go for someone like me? I mean he is a junior." She reminded me.

I walk over to Kate and lock eyes. "Look at yourself girl! I can barely keep my eyes off of you, I bet Josh was drooling when he saw you in that dress."

"You think?"

"Oh I know!"

After the little talk I had with Kate we went down stairs to meet Joshua, Sabrina, and their friends sitting on the couch. Once they saw us the girls complemented us, and we did the same back, then started heading to Josh's car. Once everyone was inside Josh blasted music and we were dancing and singing all the way to Clay's house.

Kate squealed in excitement. "ARE YOU READY TO PARTYY!?"

"WOOO!!" I screamed and took my bottle of whiskey out of my bag waving in the air. There are people all around his house and there is music blasting throughout. The gang and I enter his house and there's people making out on the couch, people dancing on tables, and there's a whole drink bar! (That's going to be my favorite place)

Kate screamed over the loud music "I'm going to go talk to Josh, wish me luck!!"

"You go girl! WOO!" I cheered her on and then she left to go talk to Josh leaving me alone until Clay saw me from across the room. His eyes are sparkly and full of love. He walks towards me kind of fast and that makes my heart beat really fast.

"Wow." Clay said staring me in the eyes. I chuckle.

"Y-you look beautiful" He said grabbing my hand.

I squeezed his hand "Don't I always?!" I said while sarcastically flipping my hair. He laughed. Clay and I were having a good time, talking and laughing until some bitch decided to ruin it. This blond haired blue eyed skinny girl stomped her way over to me looking mad as hell. And Clay backed away from me like he didn't know me.

"Clay! Who's this?" The girl said in a bitchy tone looking me up and down and scoffing.

"The names Anna, and who are you exactly?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

She took ahold on clays hand and glared at him. "Well CLEARLY since Clay hasn't told you, I'm his girlfriend! Always have been and always will be! Now stay the fuck away from my man!!" She shouted.

I didn't know he has a GIRLFRIEND! I don't intend to get in between their relationship but damn. Clay should've said something before I started to get feelings. "Shit sorry, I guess I was getting the wrong message. We won't be talking anymore he's all yours."

Clay looks at me with sympathetic eyes and I just look away. It hurts that he lead me on like that.

"Hmph!" The girl hugged Clay and stomped away, dragging him with her.

I guess i'll go find Kate...I lurk around Clays big party house looking for blond haired blue eyed Kate. After a couple minutes of looking I spot her on the couch! "KATE!" I scream. She wasn't responding and that's when I noticed she was two faces deep making out with Josh. I sigh. At least one of us got what we wanted tonight.

What do I do now I ask myself. I guess i'll go to the bar. I walk over to the bar and plop myself down on one of the stools. "Two margaritas please." I ask the bartender.

He looks me up and down. "ID?" He says while raising his eye brow.

Rule number one of going to a party is always bring your fake ID. You never know what could happen, I'm not completely stupid. I pull out my ID and show him it. He nods and proceeds to make me my drink. I sigh and burry my head in my hands.

"There ya go miss." The bartender places two margaritas on the table in front of me and I down them in under a minute.

I wave down the bartender and say "Two more please." I shouldn't be drinking this much but I do not care anymore. No one is here to stop me, no one cares about me anymore. All I know is that my stomach hurts really bad. I down two more margaritas and start to feel really really bad now. I lay my head down to try and stop the spinning until I hear Clay laugh. I pick up my head fast and turn around to see Clay and The blond bitch tickling each-other. Ouch.

I have to get out of here.

I find Kate and Josh and they are still going at it. I'll just walk home by myself. I don't live too far. I can make it.

I stumble outside and start walking, walking and walking. I walk maybe about two miles until I reach the freeway. Gosh my stomach hurts so bad! Everything looks funny, is- is that a unicorn? "Hi mr unicorn!!" I scream. I run over to mr unicorn and trip and suddenly everything goes black.