014

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

it wasn't until midnight that sukuna's eyes had shot open like an owl's. his predator-like gaze had swiftly shifted towards the sleeping priestess that was calmly breathing with her hand still intertwined with his.

the girl's head fell on sukuna's broad shoulder some point during the night as the blanket had also miraculously covered sukuna's chest.

the demon king smirked as he knew the girl's powers weren't activated since he was still holding her hand without getting rejected by her barrier of purity.

"asleep, miko?", sukuna whispered, to which he did not earn a response.

'perfect'.

as sukuna's long fingers neared the girl's face, it was as if god was helping the man see better as the moon had stopped hiding from behind the murky clouds.

though just before sukuna's finger could touch the girl's skin, kiyo's relaxed face was viewed under the shine of the illuminating moon.

oh, what a beauty she was.

kiyo was absolutely stunning, more alluring than any other woman that sukuna has met — and the man has met many.

the priestess's face was so symmetrical, with her full lashes and thin eyebrows; her sharp yet soft jawline and plumpish pink lips, her locks of hair dipped across the blanket and spread unevenly on the thin fabric.

sukuna froze.

'it'd be a pity to waste such a pretty face'.

then an image had crossed his mind. if he were to be killed one day, he would die by the hands of this woman right before him.

the cold icy glare from her brilliant sky blue eyes slightly shielded by her bangs, with his blood splattered across her white kosode and smeared across her cheek.

it sent shivers down sukuna's spine.

the demon king let out a low chuckle, amusing himself as he found it ridiculous on how the girl would be able to kill him when his capabilities were far beyond hers.

"too bad you'll die long before I do", sukuna mumbled, his pointer finger gracing the girl's cheek as his thumb gently brushed against the girl's lashes.

kiyo flinched a bit as sukuna immediately retracted his hand and closed his eyes; calming his breathing as he felt the miko shuffle a bit and lift her head up from his shoulder.