chap:26

IN ITALI

AT NIGHT 10:00 AM

Sid And Pari both were sleeping cuddling as Pari was half top of of  Sidharth, her hands wrapped around sid.. Sid's one hand was wrapped around her waist while the other was under her head.. Pari's cat was rolling on her hand not at all sleeping..!

Sidharth's phone rang! Disturbing sid's sleep!

SID'S POV

My phone rang which disturbed my sleep.. Not wanting to disturb Pari's sleep.. I revieved the call without watching who is other side!

ON CALL☆

Sid: Hello

I didn't hear anything for something! Thats why I again said!

Sid: Hello

Irritatingly opening my eyes i saw call was from Mom.. and the call was VIDEO CALL!!
MY eyes opened widely.. i saw My Mom, bhabi , richa and tara was watching me from other side with wide eyes..! After a very much pregnant pause!

Mom: Sidharth yeh kon hai wahan tere saath!

Mom said making me come out of my shock! As i saw she was pointing towards Pari!

Sid: Uh. U.. Um Mom.. I w.was just about t.to tell you! Wait one min!!

I know i have to tell them everything now as i cant hide this anymore..! I put my mobile on side table not knowing My family can see everything..

I put Pari's head on pillow.. i took her hands trying to remove my waist from her hands.. BUT she opened her eyes in jerkk and looked at my hands which were trying to remove her hands..! SHITTT! She shook her head and tightened her hands around me again nd put her head on my chest!

Sid: Pari, I will just come.. just two minutes..

She shook her head..! She looked at me with tears in her eyes!

Sid: No baby, dont cry.. i am not going anywhere.. just two minutes i have to talk to someone..! just two minutes..

She pouted and left my waist, i wiped her tears and put blanket on her.. I looked at her cat! She was rolling on her bed! AS ALWAYS!

Sid: Baby, i am giving you your cat! okay.. see she is up! wait..

I took that cat in my hands but that minx tried to jump.. Huh!! i was already prepared.. putting her cat beside her.. cat happily sat on my bed, nd on my side..! HUHHHH!

Sid: Pari, i will be back okay..

She nodded, where i took my mobile and saw my family was watching me as they have seen some ghost ! His family was visibly shocked as firstly: they saw him talking to a girl very lovingly which he didn't do with anyone other than his family!
secondly: He was sharing his bed, his room which is kinda impossible..

I frowned and asked!

Sid: Why are watching me like this!

Mom: Phle tu bata, ye sab kya hai.? Wo ladki kon hai!? tere saath kese hai? or wo ro kyun rhi thi!? wo bandage.....

So many questions! I cut her!.

Sid: Mom relax, i am telling you everything..
Dont Panic!

Mom: Jldi jldi bata..!

I told her everything from accident her being fine! Everyone was shocked.. Mom was weeping! THATS WHY I WAS NOT TELLING HER.. I KNEW SHE WILL CRY!

Sid: Mom why are crying, everything is fine now!