Not a big deal

A/N: I'M BACK AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY REQUESTS PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME.

"Thinking about it, its been awhile since we sat like this on our own." Seungmin said, taking a sip from his coffee, between his cold hands. Life was busy for him and Suri that they don't even remember the last time they sat down and talked like how they used to do all the time.

 "I have been busy. Sorry that I acted as if you didn't exist." Suri was looking out of the Seungmin's new car's window.

"I have been busy too. I have been talking to this girl." Seungmin's voice trailed off, as Suri let out the loudest dramatic gasp, causing him to let out a groan already regretting telling her. "Its not a big-"

"It is a big deal, Kim Seungmin." Suri was now fully looking at Seungmin, as he was looking out of the window. "Is she pretty? What am I saying, of course she is." Suri squealed as Seungmin blushed, still not looking at her.

"Where did you meet her?" Seungmin mumbled something that Suri couldn't hear causing her to move closer to him. "Where?"

"One of our fansigns-"

"She's a stay?" Suri exclaimed, and Seungmin was wondering why he took her as his best friend, because her dramatic ass was too much for him to handle. "Look at you cheeky baby, picking girls up while no one is looking." Suri kept poking the guy's side, causing him to hold her finger almost crashing it between his fingers.

"Its seriously not a big deal. I just gave her my number and she texted me, we have been talking for like a month or something, we met too-"

"Why are you just telling me this?"

"Its not my fault your busy with your boyfrie-"

"First of all, Hyunjin is not my boyfriend, second you should have told me. Oh my gosh finally one of you is going to make me an aunt-" Suri squealed as Seungmin pinched her cheeks, causing her to stop talking.

"If you weren't useful sometimes, I'd have killed you a long time ago."

"Good thing I'm useful then."

"Her birthday is next week-"

"Propose to her."

"Do you want me to drive you back home? Let me drive you back-"

"Fine, I'll shut up." Seungmin couldn't help but laugh as he watched Suri pout, putting her coffee inside the cup holder, knowing that she won't be able to shut up for 1 minute straight.

"I wanted to take her out, but I don't know. I want to do something special." Seungmin looked at Suri as she was silent for a few seconds, looking as if she wanted to say something, causing him to chuckle. "I'm not going to ask her to marry me, Suri."

"Fine, knowing you and knowing what type of girl you like, she's probably someone really cute, so why don't you take her on a beach date or a picnic-"

"Suri, did you forget that we're idols? Anyone can see us there."

"There's more than one private beach a few hours from here. Take her there, I mean try to give the girl something special, or you can take her to the roof."

"A lot of shit happened on that roof, I'm not going up there." Suri chuckled, nodding her head. Seungmin nodded his head after a moment, finally agreeing on Suri's plan. "Can you come with me to buy her a gift?"

"A ring?"

"Okay, let's go back home."