2

I woke up to Sebastian already out of bed and in the bathroom getting ready for the day. The first thing that came to my mind was his phone, and seeing that I had a free opportunity, I grabbed it and began looking for Adrian's name. Once I finally found it, I clicked on their chat but to my surprise, it was empty...

My heart started beating and I looked at the bathroom door, where Sebastian was. I was such a nervous wreck at this point, it felt like my worst nightmares were coming true.

'So he did delete their old messages... Does he delete them everyday?' I thought as I just put the phone away, hopelessly looking down at my hands as I played with my nails. I took in a deep breath as I felt the tears welling up again. And just as a tear managed to slip from my eyes, Sebastian was already out of the bathroom and at the end of the bed. I was so out of it that I didn't even notice him coming out of the bathroom. He rushes to my side of the bed and lifts my chin up to get a better look of my face.

'Why are you crying?' He says in a shaky voice. It seemed like he was concerned. But now I couldn't help but doubt everything about him. Was he concerned because he was my fiancé or scared that he might be caught? Everything seemed so blurry in my mind.

But I remembered the address I managed to read from his messages before he deleted them. I wiped my tears quickly, relieved that I have something that could help me get to the bottom of this.

'I'm fine.' I say bluntly as I push past him and walk out of the room.

I start preparing breakfast for myself as I plot a plan in my head.

'I know he finishes work at 6, and I finish at 5. So I'll have time to get to the address before he can.' A smile creeps up onto my face, strangely excited. This time I felt in control... maybe that's where the excitement was coming from.

———

After I got off work, I got into my car and put the address into my GPS before speeding out of the parking lot. I got there in what felt like hours but was only a few minutes at most. I stared at the building, not knowing what to expect. It was quite big and seemed almost remote. There weren't many building around the area apart from a few essential shops.

As it became closer to 6, I decided to move my car into a more hidden area, just in case Sebastian were to notice me. I stepped out of the car and walked closer to the building as I saw head lights approaching.

It was Sebastian car... But I wasn't gonna lose it yet. I had to stop thinking with my emotions and be smart about this. I moved into the closest path, so I wouldn't be spotted with his headlights. I watched from a distance as I saw a girl who looked around the same age as me, with long golden blonde hair, run towards Sebastian. I saw the smile that spread across his face as he welcomely opened his arms to her but instead of returning his gesture of a hug, their lips met each other.

And that's the moment a new feeling was born in me... Anger. Instead of feeling upset or heart broken, I felt anger. So much anger that I felt like I could hurt anything and anyone in sight.

I watched as Sebastians arms lingered over her waist and hips as if he couldn't get enough. I had to be smart... So I took out my phone and managed to get a few pictures of their little moment. They eventually ended their pathetic make out session before heading inside, arm in arm and I made my way back to my car and drove off.

I didn't know where to go. I didn't know what to do. Do I just leave him? Do I confront him? Or do I go back and give him a piece of my mind? But then I thought to myself, would I really be satisfied...? I wanted him to be the most hated man on Earth, the person everyone looks down on, the person people use to set an example of what NOT to become. Revenge, that's what I need. I need to get revenge.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )