Same mistakes

"You look confused."

"I'm always confused." Jisung wasn't sure if she could just read his mind or she just had the ability to know whenever he needed her, both ways she was always on time.

"And what got you confused, Mr. Han?" Suri joked, sitting on the chair beside Jisung's inside the small studio. Jisung chuckled, looking at his turned off computer for a moment.

"Do you ever have the feeling that you want to talk to someone about something, but you can't and you just know deep down there that they'd be the best to talk to about that one situation."

"Jisung, you can tell me anything."

"I wasn't talking about you."

"You were talking about me." Jisung let out a sigh, more of a groan, knowing that he couldn't lie to her. She was always able to see right through him, she was always his best friend after all. "Come on, Han."

"I- You were always the only one I feel comfortable talking to about anything, but now I don't even know if I feel comfortable talking to you about anything." 

"Are you saying that you feel awkward around me? Should I just leave." Suri jokingly, got up from her chair, but sat down as quick as she got up as Jisung glared at her. She laughed, looking at him for a moment. "Whatever you want to talk about, you know that I won't ever judge you."

"Ever?"

"Ever." 

"I like Jihyun."

"Should I be surprised?" Jisung was seriously waiting for her to be surprised, confused, maybe even mad at him, but surprisingly he was the surprised one and that was a lot of surprises. "Why is everyone's love life so active lately?"

"Wait, who else likes someone?" Jisung wasn't sure what he should be focusing on more now, him liking their manager, Suri not even being fazed about the whole situation, her not also being mad that he was already moving on, but that wasn't such a surprise to him, since she was also moving on already, or maybe be surprised over the fact that someone else other than him, her and Hyunjin had love issues. 

"That's not what we should be focusing on right now. Where's the problem with you liking Jihyun?" Jisung kept his eyes on the girl trying to see if she was joking, lying or anything like that, but she was dead serious.

"I don't know, you tell me. Maybe because she's our manager, or- or maybe because I'm a shitty boyfriend." Jisung was talking with his whole body, trying to explain to the girl the situation, but she still couldn't see his point.

"Okay, first of all her being our manager is not an issue, like what's wrong with that? Plus Euntae is already coming back soon, which means she won't be our manager anymore if that's you little problem. Second, you're not a shitty boyfriend- Well you are."

"Suri-" Jisung groaned, causing the girl to let out a laugh.

"Okay, sorry. Look, you learned from your mistakes and what you did in your last relationship-"

"My last relationship? Why are you acting as if 'my last relationship' was someone you don't know."

"Hey, let's keep it that way." Suri scowled at the guy, and he just shook his head at her, shutting up for now. "You learned from your mistakes, and I'm sure that you won't repeat them. Maybe Jihyun is the right person for you and on your last- I mean, when we were dating, we weren't right for each other-"

"Let's keep it as 'My last relationship' better." Jisung cut the girl off and she rolled her eyes at him.

"I told you." She whined. "Anyways, maybe you made those mistakes with me, so you'd learn from them and not end up doing them with Jihyun because she's the right person for you."

"You're talking so wisely as if you have had good relationships." Jisung scoffed, rolling his eyes at the girl and as much as he knew that she was right, he still couldn't even have the courage to tell Jihyun.

"I know I don't have good relationships. I choose shitty men."

"You don choose shitty me- Hey, shut the fuck up. I was one of those men." Jisung trailed off, rolling his eyes at the girl.

"I'll leave first. Don't stay here for too long, except if you're waiting for someone." Suri said, already making her way to the door.

"Jihyun is not coming." Jisung scoffed.

"I never said Jihyun. Who knows, maybe Chan, Changbin. Don't you three work on music together or something." Suri chuckled as she watched Jisung blush, turning away from her. "I'm going to be an aunt again." Suri said to herself, as she got out of the studio grinning widely.