•CHAPTER 54•

'O.W.L's'

L's'

---

"Keep your voices down!" Molly Weasley shouted as Remus and Sirius were in a heated debate. Cedric and Amora slipped into their adjusted chairs as Mrs Weasley bustled Harry away from the meeting and up the stairs.

Even though Amora was apart of the order, she still attended the meeting along side the others, wanting to help in anyway she could.

Both of them where seventeen, legal adults in the wizarding world, so their parent couldn't stop them. In fact, Cedric parent where active member of the order, even though they didn't vacay at 12 Grimmauld place.

"We'll be eating down in the kitchen," Mrs Weasley announced as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny came down for dinner, the twins popping out of thin air making her jump, "just because you're allowed to use magic now! Doesn't mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!"

The younger members slipping past her as she hit Fred, and just missing George as they followed along with the others along to the Kitchen.

"Are you alright, Harry?" Arthur asked, "you gave us all quite a fright."

"Harry Potter," Sirius smiled.

"Sirius," he ran into his arms, Lupin smiling down at them.

---

"This is very weird," Mr Weasley mused to Harry, "it's seems like your hearing at the Ministry is to be in front of the entire Ministry."

"I don't understand. Why does the Ministry have against me."

Amora look at Moody, and Moody gruffly said, "show him. He'll find out soon enough."

Kingsley passed Harry the newspaper, with the caption: "the boy who lies?"

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using his power, including his influence over the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lords has returned," Sirius explained.

Cedric nodded, while amora's chin rested on Cedric's shoulders, "they where giving my family though times, that why I'm here."

"Why though?" Harry questioned.

Lupin spoke up, "the Ministry thinks Dumbledore is after his job."

"That's insane! No one in the right mind could believe that!"

"Exactly," Lupin chimed in, "Fudge isn't in the right mind. It's been twisted by fear. Fear makes people do terrible things, the last time Lord Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold dear to us."