23

Warning: this chapter has sexual material that may make some audiences uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?!" Molly screeched as she opened the door to see esbeth soaked in the pouring rain, holding her bags and coats, nearly tipping over.

"Molly, it appears she has followed in the twins footsteps." Arthur said, appearing from behind her.

esbeth chuckled, but knew molly was fuming, so she kept it to a minimum.

Molly pulled her inside, and tried to keep her anger inside, she wasn't her mother after all.

"Esbeth Carny. You are in so much trouble!" She shouted, as she shook Esbeth by her shoulders.

"I know." Esbeth said, as Arthur grabbed her bags, obviously barely bothered. Molly held her shoulders tighter, making her wince out of pain.

"Sorry. Get upstairs!" Molly shouted, ruffling her own hair, and storming into the kitchen, stirring a sauce in a pot aggressively, as she muttered crazily to herself.

Arthur raised his eyebrows and gave her her bags back as she traveled up the stairs. She slammed the door of Ginny's room where she slept usually, and she climbed up a small ladder, onto the loft of Ginny's room where her makeshift bed made of two quilts laid. She took out her pillow and crochet blanket, placing them down, and she chucked her bag on the floor, and layed down, her hands behind her head, when it finally struck her what she had done.

"Oh god." She muttered, looking up at a hung Polaroid photo on the wall that had Ginny with whipped cream smeared on her face, in the great hall, with Ella behind her, making bunny ears.

"Oh no." She turned over, and screamed into her pillow, realizing that she had quit her last year at the best school ever, just for a boy, and on a whim too!

She decided, to go to the shop, and talk to Fred and George about what she had done.

She scurried downstairs, and was about to jump into the fireplace to get to the flat, when Molly screamed, "eat something at least! Merlin!" She cares about Esbeth, but was still mad, obviously.

Esbeth sat at the table where Arthur was sitting with a muggle magazine, and Molly was plating food aggressively.

She sat two plates in front of Arthur and Esbeth, and got herself some food, then started eating, while glaring at Esbeth, her hand wrapped so tightly around her fork, that it looked like the whites of her knuckles could burst out any moment.

"This is good." Esbeth muttered awkwardly through a mouthful of feta, tomato, and pasta.

"I know." Molly said shoveling a bite in. Esbeth could practically see steam emitting from her nose and ears.

Esbeth and Arthur gave eachother 'Don't say anything.' Glances occasionally until dinner was over. Esbeth, hoping to butter up Molly asked to help with clean-up but, Molly refused help, and told her to "Just go to the flat and bother the twins."

Esbeth grabbed a brown knitted cardigan which she threw over her cropped tank top, knowing the flew network could be chilly, and set off, ruffling Arthur's hair before she left, giving him a small hug. The green flames engulfed her being, yet they were painless, if anything frigid.

"Ow!" She screamed as she landed down in the fireplace, of what looked like the bottom floor of the shop. The stairs were messily half painted with purples, greens, and oranges,

She heard some commotion up the stairs, and flattened her hair a bit, seeing as she was a complete mess.

She walked up the middle staircase until she got to the small landing, then the flat door, which was half open, and she heard some busy, laughing, speech coming from the two familiar, deep and raspy voices she knew so well.