𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

The next few days pass by slowly.

I've gotten used to the idea of motherhood. The thought doesn't scare me as much anymore.

Although things are not the way I imagined them to be or hoped for them to be, I have a feeling that everything was going to turn out okay, or at least I hoped so.

I started buying books, doing research,  and reading about classes and mom groups. I want to be prepared for it all and educated about it all.

As soon as I got home I told Maria everything. She made me a nutella strawberry wrap, congratulating me. She told me that motherhood is one of the greatest gifts life has to offer. She wanted  me to know that she will also be here to help out in any way I needed.

I then immediately made an appointment with my new OBGYN. I booked it the day after the ball, just in case everything goes well with Elliot and he decided to come.

But I wasn't going to get my hopes up.

"Fuck" I screamed, tripping over one of Chris's boxes. He moved in some of his stuff the day after my visit to the hospital.

"Chris move your fucking boxes before I throw them on the street."

My mood swings have been absolutely horrendous. I go from zero to one hundred in a matter of seconds. I feel terrible about it  but I honestly can't help it.

"Sorry Mads." he says, giving me a sleepy smile. "We have a lot of shit to do today. Lily will be here in a couple of minutes, I need you to call the caterers and the planner while I go pick up our clothes ."    

I know today is going to be a stressful day, all things considered but these charity events are important to me so I wanted and needed to give my all regardless.

"Yeah I know but, can you do me a favor and ask Lily to bring me a burger with lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, and pickles. Oh, add fries and a milkshake too." I say smiling widely at him .

He looked at me with pure disgust as I described my order. "I guess this is the cravings talking so yes, I'll let her know.." He says pulling his phone out of his sweats.

I was glad that I had Chris while going through this. I've never been one for friends but, what I had with Chris was different . He was easily one of the most important people in my life

My smile was quickly wiped off my face as the feeling of my severe nausea had me rushing to the bathroom.  I emptied out all my contents in the toilet, thanking god that my hair was pulled back into a messy bun.

Chris came in right behind me rubbing my back and leading me forwards to the sink so I could rinse my mouth.

"You alright there?" He asked before handing me my toothbrush

"Yeah, I might as well get used to this." I said shrugging my shoulders. Here I was thinking I was lucky.

"Where the hell is everyone? Madison don't tell me you're still in bed". I rolled my eyes hearing my sister's voice in the distance. I continued to brush my teeth, trying my very hardest to ignore my sister's loud and boisterous voice.

"Babe stop screaming".  Aubrey whispered at her. It wasn't hard for me to like Aubrey since we were very similar when it came to our personalities.

"Madsss!" Lily screamed, completely ignoring Aubrey's suggestion.

"LILIAN SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I KICK YOU THE FUCK OUT." I growled at her, after wiping my mouth.