Last Dances and Last Chances

Amy's POV

Rydel and Ellington along with their daughter dinner had gone to Cheryl and George for dinner and they were probably going to sleep over there. Riker was out with some of his mates who were on glee with him. Rocky and Ryland were having a double date with Alexa and Savannah, and Ross was at Laura's. She was hosting a small good bye party. All the cast were there. I knew they were going to have a season four, it just has not been announcced yet. Stormie had made some popcorn and some tea for herself and me. Mark was in the study, probably working on he new R5 website. Stormie had come back with the food and drinks. She sat down on the other couch and passed me a bowl of popcorn. I smiled a thanks. Stormie and I have not had a lot of one on one time in the past but she is such a sweet lady I want to know her more. I think she does not like me a lot because I had a child with her son before we were even thinking about getting married. Sorry your son did not wear a condom and I am sorry that the morning after pill did not work either.

"You know, Ross really cares about you. So very much. Even when we found him and you were staying with Taylor and Alex, he would not stop talking about you. That kid really loves you." Stormie smiled and I blushed.

"Yeah. I guess he does." I smiled. Just thinking about how lucky I am to have to gives me the chills.

"I can not wait until he proposes to you. He even has a ring." At this comment I got so excited.

"Oh shit. I was not supposed to tell you." Stormie said and I gave her puppy dog eyes, just like her son would do to her. "Okay fine. I was changing Romeo's diaper a while ago, and I mean a while ago and I went to grab a diaper and some wipes and I saw the most beautiful ring ever. It was even nicer than the one Mark got me." Stormie said spilling Ross' secret. I could not stop smiling. Now I'm scared I am going to slip it out when I am talking to Ross. "But you can not say anything!" Stormie said placing a finger to her lips and I nodded.

"Up next on Disney Channel. Austin and Ally."

Ross walked through the door. "What are you two doing?" Ross asked as he kissed my cheek giving me a shock and then walking overto his mother and hugged her.

"We are about to watch Austin and Ally." Stormie smiled chewing on some popcorn.

"Would you like to join us?" I asked Ross and he grabbed a handful of popcorn some the bowl and shoved it in his mouth.

"Nah. I'm going to go back to Laura's." Ross said. "I forgot something." Ross called from the kitchen. How come we were not invited? I shrugged and continued to watch the show which was on before Austin and Ally. I think it was Good Luck Charlie. I was not paying attention to it because of Stormies news.

"Found it." Ross said lifting up a bag and showed us. "Any who, I best be off. I probably will not come back home until late. I will see you tomorrow." Ross said walking out the door, with out giving me a kiss and leaving just before Austin and Ally started. I know he did not like watching him self, but he was okay with watching Austin and Ally. I took a deep breath and watched the show.

"I can't help it." Ross said in his Austin dialoge. He continued to talk about how much he loved Ally. Although I know this is only a show, I felt kinda upset. I looked up and saw that Austin was kissing Ally. I'm sorry. Ross was kissing Laura and he didn't tell me. I used to be okay if Ross ssing Laura, if he asked me. My eyes and watering up.

"Amy? Are you okay?" Stormie asked me.

"Y-yeah. Just need some air," I told her and got up and walked out the front door. I can not believe him! I need to talk to him. The dogs were barking some the back door. I sighed and sat on the front step. I placed my elbows in my knees and placed my head in my hands. I breathed heavily. Maybe I should break up with him. But I need to do what is best for Romeo, but also for myself. Is it time I move on?

_____________________________________________________________

Please comment your thoughts :)

I have already got 345 reads in the last 24 hours. I love you guys so much.