Sneak Peek

A/N - I know some people are getting confused about the ending of season one. These questions will hopefully be answered in season 2. I also would like to say that Eira isn't going to die. I had a plot idea for her character in season 2 and her being stabbed is apart of that.

I am also going to write three scenes I hope to use if we get a season a two. One between Eira and Riven, one between Eira and Beatrix, and another between Eira and Bloom. These might answer a few of your questions.

***

Riven

"Riv, wait." I frowned. The boy stopped walking and turned around angrily.
"How long?" He questioned. "How long have you been fucking lying to us?"
"I never lied to you." I told him.
"What about Sky? You knew his father was alive."
"I'll explain everything if you just give me a chance." I told him.
"Go on, then. Enlighten me."

I took a deep breath as I looked away before looking back at Riven. We locked eyes and I could tell he was getting agitated. "Farah was meant to find me at Aster Dell." I began. "It was always apart of Rosalind's plan. Bloom was sent to the First World, Beatrix with Andreas, and me with Dowling."
"But you were a baby. How did you even know about all this?"
"If you let me finish..." I said, frustratingly. "I didn't know about Rosalind or anything like that until last year. Me and Sky were friends because we both grew up at Alfea, and it was after you and I had met. Dowling's assistant, Callum, was the one who told me about Andreas and we scheduled a time and place to meet. I met him and Beatrix and they told me what was going on. It was Callum's job to free Rosalind but when I informed Andreas that he was failing, Beatrix was sent in. I was here to report back info on Dowling and Silva... and Sky. Nobody could think that me and Beatrix were friends in case one of us were caught."
"Why'd you take their side?" Riven questioned.
"Rosalind can show me how to use my magic up to its full potential. She can teach me to control it. She can teach me power." I said. "And answer this, Riv... at the end of a war.... would you prefer to be on the winning side or the losing side?"
"So, that kiss. Was it all apart of some fucking scheme?"
"Of course it wasn't." I admitted. "I like you, Riven."

The two of us looked at each other for a minute and I watched Riven scratch the back of his neck. "I'm just sorry I didn't realise it sooner." I added. Riven then started to walk towards, cupping my cheeks in his hands as he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back instantly and everything felt right. I then smiled as we pulled apart and I looked at the mark on his cheek. "I'm sorry, I burned you."
"It's what Rosalind's here for, right?" The boy smiled before kissing me again. 

***

Beatrix

I looked up as the door opened and Beatrix entered the room with a smile on her face. She then took a seat at the end of my bed and I sat myself up with a groan. "I brought some magazines, books on Alfea's history and an apple." She told me.
"Okay, when have you ever seen me read?" I questioned. "And I hate apples."
"Oh, these are for me." Beatrix said as she reached into her bag. "I also took some weed from a second year. Helps with the pain."

I smiled as Beatrix put the joint between her lips and lit it with the lighter. She then took a long drag before exhaling and passing it to me. "So, I think we should celebrate." She grinned. "Apart from you being stabbed right outside Alfea, we did good."
"You're enjoying this too much, Bea." I told her, taking another puff.
"So what if I am?"
"You know, I never understood why you killed Callum. He was trying to help us." I said.
"He was collateral damage." Beatrix told me. "He wasn't getting us anywhere so I did what I had to do."
"But that's the thing, Beatrix." I began. "We don't have to kill people. We need to show the others that they're not better than us."
"You have been spending way too much time with Dowling." Beatrix said. "But, never mind. Rosalind is here now. She can direct you down the right path."
"Where is Dowling anyway?" I questioned.
"Why should we care?"
"It's just that technically she's my legal guardian and everybody knows that. I just... I thought she would be here. I did get stabbed after all."
"You still care about her, don't you?" Beatrix asked me as she stood up.
"Of course I don't." I claimed. "But don't you think it would be better if I kept up this act for now? At least whilst we're still convincing Bloom to come to our side?"
"For a second there I thought you were having second thoughts." Beatrix sighed. "I mean, Bloom now knows you're her sister. It could be a game changer for us."
"You of all people should know that blood doesn't make family." I smiled.

***

Bloom

"You're my sister, Bloom." I frowned as I stopped walking. Bloom stopped too and turned to face me before shaking her head with tears in her eyes.
"No. You don't get to do that." She told me. "How could you take Rosalind's side? How could you take her side over Dowling's?"
"I just-"
"I don't want to here it. For all I know, you'll probably lie to me again." Bloom started to walk away and tears started to run down my cheek.
"I made a mistake!" I shouted, making Bloom stop again. She turned back around and frowned when she saw that I was crying. "I get that you probably won't trust me again after what I did but... all I'm asking for is your forgiveness."
"I guess... given everything... you're still my sister." Bloom said softly.

A smile then grew on my face. Not a happy one. An evil, mischievous one. "I guess I am good at this." I said. "All it takes is a few tears and you can running back to forgive me."
"You're different." Bloom told me. "What happened to that girl I meant a few weeks ago?"
"I guess she's just finally showing her true colours." I grinned.
"Well, I liked the old you better." Bloom admitted. "You don't need her, Eira."
"Yes I do." I said. "We both do."

Bloom then raised her hands and pushed them forward. A stream of orange fire shot out of her hands and straight towards me. I pushed my hands forward and blue fire hit back. The streams of blue and orange hit each other as me and Bloom tried our hardest to hit each one another. But it was too much. We were both being drained of our magic and when both of our magic stopped, we both collapsed to the floor due to exhaustion.