D is for Dangerous

"Alright, you have taken: Adderall, Cannabis, Heroin, Cocaine, Meth, LSD, Oxycodone, Mescaline Metamine, Opioids, Ecstasy, DMT, PCP..." Bruce listed off as he read the list of drugs on the paper. Tony wanted a list of all the drugs that Dan has taken the last 5 years. Dan didn't really remember all the substances he had taken over the years. There has been many times where he was handed something, without knowing what it was, and taking it.Those are just a few that he has tried more than once. Considering that Bruce is a doctor, Tony directed Daniel towards him. It was alright. Bruce did not seem overbearing, nor judged him. He took the task and looked at the facts before him.

Dan sat before Bruce in his lab in a wheelie chair. He spun around in a circle as he listened to Bruce list off all the things he had put into his body. "I didn't add nicotine or alcohol, because they are just basic compared to the others", Dan chuckled as he stopped to look at Bruce. He grabbed the arms of the chair to steady himself. It may have been a bad idea to spin around. He felt his brain shaking in his head, not the fun type. The doctor just looks astonished by everything on the list. His eyes were wide, taken back. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He was leaned against his desk with the file before him.

"Wow. I'm surprised you're still alive"

"Me too. I would have thought I'd be dead by now", Dan shrugged. Truly, he was surprised that he has been alive this long. He never imagined reaching this age of 33. It has been crazy, truly. He always thought that he would die by an overdose or by getting killed by someone. Nothing like that has happened, yet. Well, nothing that has resulted in death. He really doesn't have a lot of friends. Enemies are far easier to make than friends. It was also way more fun.  It made life interesting, not boring. 

Bruce gave Daniel a physical to determine his health. It is a surprise that he is still standing. The man is skinny, unhealthy so . Sleeping has been lacking. The only full night of sleep was before the heist. Usually, he either drinks or takes something to stay up. Sleeping would be less than eight hours per week. Food isn't something that catches his interest. At times, he forgets to eat. Usually, Mozzie is the one that remembers him to eat. However, it seems that Tony will take control of that. How fun.

"Look, I know I am not healthy-"

"Yeah, not at all" Bruce agreed as he wrote down the data of Dan's well being. Dan sighed at his words before wheeling his way forward to get closer to Bruce, and repeated his sentence. "I know I am not healthy, but tell Tony I am fine. Really, I am. Currently, it has been 6 hours since I've used", the Stark smirked at the fact. Dan can restrain himself from using. If he wanted to, he can stop completely. He has told Tony that, and he does not want to stop. However, he has been sober a week before every heist, well he lessen the amount he used. Which, to him, was practically like being completely sober.  

Nonetheless, He was getting angsty already, his leg kept bouncing up at down. Dan's eyes were wide, trying to keep his attention on Bruce. Dan was really trying on keeping his wits. His brother has no intention on giving Dan any drugs that will keep him from detoxing. Tony has hidden the bottles of liquor on this floor. It seems that he knows what Dan was planning. All medications have vanished, all placed in a secure area. Dan couldn't find anything that could entertain him. Detox will suck, greatly. He could already feel the symptoms. He felt his veins rubbing against each-other like sandpaper, his throat running dry and a massive headache beginning to form. 

"Can't do that. Tony needs to know", Bruce said as he looked down at the documentation.

"What about HIPPA and doctor-patient confidentiality?" Daniel retorted with a huff as he stood up and walked towards the doctor. Really, he didn't want Tony to be on his ass, much less now with all this. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut on all that he has taken. Whatever, it has already happened. Now, he just have to think about what he can do to leave the building. He may be able to run off somewhere. Dan knows some people in Manhattan, people that owe him some favors. That will come in handy. A few ideas were beginning to form as he recalled all the people that owe him. It all depends on whether they will pull through.