27 - what do i call you

Penelope POV

After going over the rules we had a nice relaxing afternoon before dinner, which also involved me getting dressed since I had been practically naked that whole time. Dinner everyone had managed to make me slip again which caused me to make an absolute mess of my dinner. That means momma had to bathe me before bed.

"Come on my dirty little monster. It's bathtime!" Momma shouted as she scooped me into her arms and ran upstairs with me. I giggled the entire time as she got the bath water ready and I was sitting on the counter.

Momma had her back to me so I hopped off the counter and opened the cubby that holds my toys. Momma turned around quickly when she heard me hit the ground.

"Baby, do not jump off counters. You could get hurt." She told me sounding a little upset but I just grinned at her.

"Momma, I almost as tall as you. I be ok." I told her while still giggling and grabbing some toys. She just shook her head as she dumped the toys I grabbed into the tub. She then took off my clothes before helping me into the water.

I sat there for maybe two seconds before I started whining to momma. She tilted her head in confusion at me, "What's wrong baby?"

"Momma, baff wit me p'ease?" I asked and she smiled while nodding her head yes. She quickly got out of her own clothes and she had me scoot forward so she could step in and sit behind me.

I quickly cuddled up to her as soon as she was sitting, but to my dissatisfaction she pushed me forward. "Momma, cuddles p'ease?" I pouted at her and she just chuckled.

"We need to actually bathe you before cuddles sugarplum." Momma reasoned with me and I groaned but let her do her thing. Eventually she finished and let me cuddle up with her.

She slowly scooped water onto my back as I laid on her front with my head on her chest. It was rather calming to be in there with her. "Momma?" I asked without raising my head.

"Yeah sugarplum?" She asked quietly.

"What I call you when I big?" I asked curiously.

She continued to scoop water as she hummed. "I'm guessing this has something to do with you calling Beth mom?" She asked and I gave her a soft nod. She continued, "Well, that's entirely up to you. If you want to call me Bella still when you are big that's fine, but I won't be upset or mad in anyway if you call me a version of mom though. Something like ma would be okay." She told me as she kissed my forehead.

"Otay momma." I told her with a little yawn and she chuckled.

"Alright, I think it's time to get you out of the tub little one." Momma said as she helped me out and began drying me.

Once I was in a new onesie, she carried me downstairs and handed me off to mommy. I smiled once I was in her lap and cuddled up close. She brought a bottle of milk up to my mouth but I shook my head.

"What's the matter baby? You always have a bottle of milk before bed." Mommy told me and I whined into her neck a little.

"Wanna nurse mommy." I mumbled. I could feel her nod slightly so I sat up.

"I don't have milk though baby." Mommy tried to explain and I giggled a little.

"I dun drink the milk cuz I thirsty mommy. Just wanna be close to you." I tried to explain as best as possible and luckily she understood.

With raised brows she nodded her head before removing her shirt once more today. She helped me lay down more in the recliner before I gently latched onto her. I gently suckled while I closed my eyes contently.

I felt mommy run her fingers through my hair which gave me a happy feeling in my chest. Eventually I unlatched and kept my head on her chest feeling drowsy. Mommy kept rubbing my head before speaking up. "Baby, you should let mama take you upstairs to go to bed." Mommy told me and I nodded my head slowly.

She kissed my head, "I love you baby."

"I love you too mommy. I love you momma." I said quietly as mama took me into her arms.

"I love you too sugarplum." I heard momma call out and I smiled knowing she was still in the room.

Mama carried me up the stairs before taking me into my room and helping me under the covers. "Do you want a story tonight or are you too tired?" Mama asked as I rolled over onto my stomach and she rubbed my back.

"I too tired mama. I has question tho." I spoke gently.

"And what's that baby?" Mama asked.

I turned my head to look at her slightly. "I call mommy mom when I big and momma said I could calls her ma when I big too if I wants cuz I ask her too. What I call you tho? You mama when I littles, but you always been another sissy to me." I tried to explain to her and she gave me a genuine smile which let me feel a little relieved.

"That's a tough one huh? I understand so don't worry about that. I always see you as a little sister except when you are little, then you're our baby. If you want to call me something other than Mari, you can call me Sorella. It means sister in italian." Mama told me and I nodded happily.

"I likes dat. I love you mama." I mumbled out to her. I felt her kiss my head before getting out of bed.

"I love you too baby, sleep tight." mama told me as she walked out the door, shutting the light off first.