𝟔𝟒'

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬| 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭 |

| 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭 |

"tootie you talking too fast, slow down!" i exclaimed and she stopped talking.

"sorry, but we need you and mugga ta get here as fast as ya'll can." she said slower this time.

"we'll be on the way, what happened?" i asked while trying to get up from the bed.

"somethin with troy and indianna now hurry up." she hung up and i huffed while getting up from the bed.

"you gone be the death of me little girl." i muttered while rubbing my stomach which was ready to pop, i had a few weeks left and baby girl was gonna finally be here.

"babe we gotta get to wiz's house!" i called out before going to slide my feet into my slides since they were swollen and i couldn't really fit into anything.

"what happen?" he asked as he helped me downstairs.

i shrugged, "not sure all i know is indianna was involved."

"ain't this some shit." he grumbled and i shook my head.

we made it to the car and it took us twenty minutes to get to wiz's house because of morning traffic and when we got there the police had troy in handcuffs on the ground while indianna was being put into a police car.

i jumped out the car with a quickness, "why is she on the ground?"

"they sayin she wouldn't cooperate." pookie said and cleaned her tear stained face.

i rubbed my temples at the sound of wiz and the guys arguing with the officers to have troy stand up.

"somebody betta get my girl off the ground or imma be handcuffs next." wiz argued.

"sir please we're just doing our job." one of the officers said.

"puttin ha onna ground and kneeing her back ain't yo job, you dirty bitch." a.k fussed and gerald pulled them back knowing how police get.

"look officer just get ha up and we'll calm ha down." he spoke calmly but firm.

"this is too much." i mumbled and leaned on the porch railing because my feet were killing me.

"nosey ass neighbors need ta go back in the fuckin house." nana said looking around at everybody standing outside.

"okay like boo bitch." kiara cosigned.