Chapter 15: Prelude to Summer Break

3RD POV:

Izuku was currently sitting in his office preparing himself. Everything was here and it was time for everything to come to pass. Now you might be wondering what Izuku is talking about? Well, due to the bugs that were spying directly on Shigaraki and his small gang of members, the League of Villains were preparing themselves for an attack on UA. They wouldn't be directly attacking UA itself, no they were aiming for the summer training camp that would be happening in a few weeks. How did they find this out you might wonder? Well, it was a simple one from spying on Shigaraki but also they were spying on the suspected mole and were able to confirm their theory of the individual being the mole. Izuku decided to not alert UA about the mole or the incoming attack. The council of his Guards and the Lieuttants which now included Stain asked him why. 

"Why? You all must remember we plan to overthrow the heroes and the government. Helping them out too much is not beneficial for us. Also, since they plan to attack the camp and kidnap a student to try and recruit them which would damage UA's and heroes' reputation overall, it becomes a chance for us. I am wanting to announce our presence and goals to the world on the day All Might and All For One comes to blow. We will interfere in the battle and take All For One out using the temporary anti-quirk bullets. We will need to look for a good chance to do it but there should be a moment where it will be beneficial for us. Also, I would like to capture all of the league at that moment if we can. As such, the moment the battle with the League vs Heroes starts I want several squads going after the doctor and ending him then get any of the research you can before destroying everything else." Izuku stated and they all nodded their heads at his orders.

They asked what the overall plan for revealing themselves was going to be. Izuku looked over the numbers and information for his organization and thought for a few moments. As it stood, they had 500,000 members total. As it stood, 280,000 were combat-ready while the others were all in non-combat roles and were not really fighters at all. So 56% of the organization was ready for combat and they had half a million member count. Those that weren't in combat roles were either didn't want to fight, couldn't fight, or were deemed a higher priority for different needs in the organization such as the scientist. The organization also controlled Shizuoka, Yamanashi, Nagano, Nigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Aichi, Kyoto, Shiga, Mie, Nara, Wakayama, Osaka, and Hyogo. There were some holdouts in these areas but for the most part, their organization controlled all crime in these areas and crime rates had fallen sharply. As it stood, they controlled all of the crime in the entire middle portion of the nation without anyone knowing it. Though, Nezu has gotten suspension and has started to dig into these areas. It was one thing for several prefectures to drop in crime but for so many to do it was not heard of and there had to be a reason behind it. Though, the hero commission was showcasing it as the heroes doing amazing which Izuku just laughed at. 

Izuku finished thinking and then spoke

Izuku finished thinking and then spoke. "We will show the nation and the world how the Verdant had helped. How the heroes had failed. I'm aiming to see All Might's true form shown to the world and I plan to announce to the world the truth of his quirk without saying who has it currently. If LeMillon gets in my way then I will tell everyone that he has it which will make some rally to him while others will aim for his head for the quirk and try to force it out of his hands. We will also expose Endeavor at this point to show the falsehood of the hero world. All Might's true form, his quirk, Endeavor, the commission trying to make Nezu their fall guy, them purchasing Hawks as a child soldier, and so forth. I've gathered a lot of evidence on a large number of heroes that are dirty or have committed a lot of crimes that the commission had covered up. Some include child porn, murder, abuse, and so forth." Izuku stated as he reclined in his chair as stopped speaking. They were all glad that it was close to the time for them to stop hiding in the shadows and to take more actions. Izuku wanted the teleportation technology done first in his dreams but in reality, it wasn't going to be done soon. They were so close to stabilizing it! They could get it working for about 2 minutes before it broke down due to destabilizing! The permanent bullets to erase quirks were a failed experiment. No matter what they did it didn't work. It was like they were missing an ingredient and Izuku didn't know what it was so he scrapped the research for that since those bullets would only be used on a limited number of people. The temporary ones would do their job and they got the efficiency of them up to a week as well so it didn't matter if they didn't have the permanent ones or not at this point. They also found that they did have a 'permanent' version. It was done via pumping someone with enough of the anti-quirk fluids that it destroyed the quirk factor in the body. Now, you might wonder how they found this out? Well, let's say a newer member didn't read the rules and tried to lay his hands on a child that was the daughter of another member. Izuku went into a rage that day and the man had 'volunteered' himself to see what happens when someone has the fluids run through their body non-stop for an hour. They now then as the man was quirkless and showed no signs of a quirk again and DNA showed no quirk factor present in the body. He was later killed after about a month.