Karma Akabane x Monotone male reader, part 1

Anime: Assassination Classroom

Type: Lightning

Plot: You are a new student at Kunugigaoka High School, a foreign transfer student, and didn't know a lot of Japanese since you didn't have time to learn. Karma is the only one fluent in English other than Koro-sensei. But at the end of the day, your plan didn't go so well.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

"Japanese"

"English"

Disclaimer: The students have been moved to high school as seniors

Author's apology: I am sorry that this story has triggered many people. This is one of the earliest stories I have written and I did not know that they were originally in middle school and not high school. I did not do enough research and didn't handle things correctly when the complaints came in but I still wish for this story to be up. It allows me to see my progress in my stories and see what needs to be worked on. The newest stories have smut warnings and tell you that they are of legal age. In this story I added the warning late, I'm sorry. I am also sorry that I didn't clearly state that the two are not in middle school and are in high school. I will try harder and my hardest to make better work in the future.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

----------------------------------------

"Hello, everyone! Before we start today's lesson I would like to introduce a new student! Come on in (L/n)-Kun!" (Y/n) walked in not saying a thing, and looked at Koro-sensei. "Hello."

"That was the calmest reaction ever!" the whole class thought. Koro-sensei then said, "Since the transfer was quick, (L/n)-Kun didn't have enough time to learn Japanese, so we need someone to guide him around so he knows where he's going."

Since the E-class students aren't very fluent in English, Bitc-*Ahem*Irina-sensei is the teacher who teaches English so she started talking to him.

"Hello, My name is Irina Jelavić, you may call me Irina-sensei, I'm your English teacher." (Y/n) nodded, "Hello Irina-sensei, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), it's a pleasure to meet you." Irina was touched to tears, it's been forever since she had been called that. She hugged you out of nowhere with a tear-stained face.

"Karma," Koro-sensei said. "Yea." The boy known as Karma lazily answered back."You are now in charge of (L/n)-Kun since you are the only student who can speak fluent English in this class."

Karma looked at you, who was petting the head of Bitch-sensei, and signed. The rest of the class was freaking out about letting Karma be in charge of the new student. "Sensei where do I sit?"(Y/n) asked.

"You will be sitting next to Karma the redhead at the back of the classroom, he will be in charge of you from now on until you learn fluent Japanese." You nod and start walking toward your seat.

The class watched as you walked down the aisle to your seat. After all that, the class has officially started.

-----------------------------------

"H-hello, the name is Nagisa." The poor boy stuttered trying his best to talk in English, the class even asked Bitch-sensei how to say these words. Everyone was very lively until (Y/n) spoke: "Hello, Nagisa-Kun."

Dead silence.

You looked at every one, (since Japanese honorifics are the only thing you remembered from movies and stuff.) Then you looked at Karma, who is the only fluent English speaker, who is also staring at you. "Did I say something wrong?" You questioned him tilting your head.

"Ahh~ no it's just that Nagisa-Kun tends to be mistaken for a girl 99.9% of the time," Karma answered. You looked at Nagisa from head to toe. "Nope still looks like a boy to me... whatever where you eat lunch I'm hungry." Karma stood up and offered a hand to you, you grabbed his hand and allowed him to pull you up.

"Come on I'll show you." you followed Karma outside of the classroom and went to the eating area. Inside the classroom, someone finally talked, "D-did he just call Nagisa 'Nagisa-Kun'?" then the whole class had an uproar.

"So (Y/n)-Kun," Karma started, you looked up from shaving your face into the lunch box. Karma laughed at your cuteness, he leaned in and whispered, "Did you that the whole class is watching us."

Karma expected to surprise you since your face hasn't changed since morning he wanted to see what it looks like. But what he didn't expect was a nod from you, you claim to know that the class was hiding in the forest behind the table you two were sitting at. Karma looked at you with wide eyes.

"Come out, we already know you guys are there!" Karma yelled. A bunch of heads popped out from the tree leaves and bushes. "Koro-sensei I know you're there." Much to everyone's surprise Koro-sensei's head popped from underneath the grass near (Y/n) feet.

"Koro-sensei when did you get there!" The whole class said at the same time, again. "This class is weird, also Koro-sensei what type of animal are you?" Everyone laughed, Koro-sensei had to explain to you that he's also a human being like you.

---------------------

After school, there was another problem. Where you will stay since you will need to get a job if you want to pay for your hotel but that's against the rules. You only had the money for a few more days. When you moved here you thought you could get a job to pay for the bills. But since that didn't happen it's going to be hard hiding a job you got without your classmates finding out.

You were getting more frustrated and furrowed your brows, "Wow that's the first face change since this morning!" (Y/n) turned his head only to see Karma. "Oh, so it was you who was following me."

"Come on~," Karma whined, swinging his arm over (Y/n)'s shoulders, "Not even a gasp?" (Y/n) blushed pink this was the first time someone was this free around. Usually, when he talks people will be scared off, so he never had friends in his previous school.

Karma who noticed the pink-tinted ear started to tease (Y/n). "What's wrong? Why are you blushing~" Karma asked. (Y/n) just shook his head and signed. "What were you thinking before I came, you looked troubled.?"

"Oh it's just a housing problem since getting a job is the agest rule and that's what I planned to do when I got here, it's just going to become problematic..." (Y/n) rambled. Karma nodded 'This sure is a problem... Wait (L/n)-Kun can just live in my house.'

"(L/n)-Kun, can't you just live in my house? I mean I am in charge of you just in case, so you don't get lost." Karma smirked at you, even though you two just met today, but something clicked and that's why Karma maybe that's why he trusts you.

To be continued...