Is that the Pirates of the Carribean theme?

Hey. I'm on a long weekend vacation rn so I quickly wrote this mini chap for you all. The screen shot is from (ok I was gonna put the author and title here but that screenshot was from 1:59 am and I'm not about to go through the over 100 books in my library rn. If anyone recognizes it please lmn) which is a REALLY GOOD BOOK. Anywho here u go!

Nick Fury strolled into the command center of the helicarrier. "Alright everybody I want this thing in the air b-"

He was interrupted by music blasting from the speakers.

DUN DUN DADA DUN DUN DADA DUN DUN DADADUNA

One of the workers turned away from his game of Galaga and snickered. "Is that the Pirates of the Caribbean theme?"

"STTTTAAARRRRKKKKKKKKK!"

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

The Avengers sat in one of the conference rooms of the tower. Fury called some 'emergency meeting'. Clint was spinning around in his office chair. Then the door burst open.

"You." Fury grumbled, pointing at Tony.

"Oh great what did he do this time?" Nat mumbled.

"If you pull ONE MORE PRANK ON ME I WILL SEND EVERY AGENT AT MY DISPOSAL TO ASSASSINATE YOU!"

At this, Clint perked up. He stopped spinning. "What did you do?"

Tony shrugged. "For once, I didn't do anything."

"TONY YOU LYING SON OF A-"

A teen ran through the open door. A phone in his hand, faintly playing a video. "Hey Mr. Stark you wanna see something funny?"

Sam tried to put his finger on the music coming from Peter's phone. "Is that the Pirates of the Caribbean theme?"

Fury spun around with wide eyes.

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MR. STARK HEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"