♠ 30

"But it's said na sometimes.. people aren't meant to be together. And I guess we are among them too.."

Nandini has gone out with Gauri, Divya and Gaurav to the temple

Nandini has gone out with Gauri, Divya and Gaurav to the temple. All of them were worshiping the God when Nandini saw someone hiding behind the pillar.

She slowly moves towards it but to find no one. I saw someone looking at us.

Nandini then moves back to the palace but someone is looking at her hiding.

Nandini then morning moves to her room. Manik is busy in the court, this is the right time to check his cupboard.

Nandini quickly opens his cupboard and starts finding something which will help to clear her doubts. There was a diary too.. Where's it?

Just then Nandini sees Manik coming. She quickly hides under the bed with some stuff in her hands. Manik moves in to take some papers kept on table

He's leaving but then stops. "Learn to hide properly, your dupatta is visible to me.. And you can't find anything here. I have already shifted my stuff from here to keep them safe from your hands.." Manik said with a smile and leaves.

Nandini comes out of the bed and huffs in irritation. Monster!

"Now, how will I find something? What to do?" Nandini said to herself being irritated.

Nandini then moves out spending her whole day here and there as Manik was busy too. He's out since she last saw him in the room. Nandini tried to ask Rajeshwari, Manav, Dev, Divya but none of them told her anything.

It's almost night and Nandini is standing in the balcony thinking how to know the truth. Just then she sees Manik standing with a group of soldiers. Rajeshwari, Manav, Dev and Divya all were present there. Nandini moves their seeing everyone crowded there.

"Maa what are you all doi..." She couldn't complete her words because she was shocked to utter anything. She saw Naman standing there caught by the soldiers.

"Bhai sa.." These words escapes from her mouth. As soon as she saw him, she quickly hugs him tight with tears formed in her eyes. "Where were you bhai sa? We all missed you so much.."

"Take him to the prison!" Manik ordered. "And I'll announce his death sentence after a week.."

"MANIK!" Nandini shouted. "What are you saying?"

"I said what you heard! He will be dead in a week and I'll kill him!" Manik said to Nandini and then signalled the soldiers to take him.

Nandini quickly moves and stops the soldiers. "No one will touch him!"

"Move aside Nandini" Manik said in his cold voice.

"No!" Nandini said being stubborn.

"MOVE ASIDE" Manik then pulled Nandini by her wrist to himself and held her tight. While the soldiers take Naman away.