11.5

Jacob feels exhausted when he gets back to Edward's bedroom. He feels like he's just had a really upsetting session of therapy. He just wants to lay in bed and stare at the ceiling for an hour until his mind defaults to thinking about nothing. 

So, he's not exactly sure what sparks him to lean into Edward's chest as he stares at the wall. He's not sure why he presses his ass back and grinds against what could very well be Edward's stomach or thigh. All he knows is that once he acknowledges this need, it doesn't just go away. He feels a moan bubbling his throat and pass his lips before he can even think to stop it and that's all of the confirmation Edward seems to need to start working his fingers down to Jacob's sweatpants and tugging them down just enough to be able to reach his cock. His other hand instinctively comes down to cup Jacob's stomach.

Edward seems to have categorized this interaction as 'Jacob having needs'. After it's over, he'll compartmentalize it as something else. Some spell, or getting swept up in the moment, but Jacob's got a chunk of Edward's hair from the back of his head in a tight grip and he's mewling and whimpering loud enough for the rest of the house to be able to hear him. It's hard for Edward to be able to take this lightly. 

He abandons the handjob, flipping Jacob over onto his back in order to get better access to his dick before testing the waters with a flick of his tongue to the head. Jacob's hips twitch with the effort he's exerting to keep them from bucking up into Edward's now open mouth. He's about halfway down when it feels like Jacob's about to rip the hair out of the top of his scalp. His pain manifests itself into a grunt which only worsens the situation.

"Ed!" Jacob's voice is shrill and yet his teeth are pressed together as he urgently tries to get Edward's attention. There goes that nickname again, leaking out when he's embarrassed. Edward's not sure why he's so flustered, he looks beautiful.

He tries to ignore the swell of pride that washes over him as he glances up to see Jacob's shirt rising, putting the curve of his belly on display. Jacob's face is flushed and his lips are swollen and red and he's stuttering out something that isn't fully coherent. Edward is only slightly surprised when he cums about a minute later with a moan that rings throughout the entire house. 

Jacob falls back into the pillows still trembling and breathing heavily as he comes down. Edward tries to maneuver next to him gently, pressing a kiss to his temple and waiting to see what sated Jacob would say.

Sated Jacob lets out a groan, throwing one of his noodle-like arms across his eyes to hide his embarrassment. 

"Fuck, I was loud. I didn't mean-"

"They're out hunting." Edward provides, hoping it'll work just as good as it did the last time. He didn't like doing it, but if it would spare Jacob some embarrassment, it was worth it. 

He could see that unfocused look on Jacob's face as he double checked. He seemed content with the fact that there wasn't anyone in the house currently. Granted, they'd started to scurry around the time they got a look at Jacob's face when he entered the house. He looked like he'd been through hell, tear tracks down his face, nose running, eyes red and puffy. 

They probably assumed the two had an argument and it hadn't ended well. Edward had tried to have enough decency to not eavesdrop, no matter how difficult it was, so he actually didn't have an alternative story to tell them.

Rosalie and Emmett were still milling around. He'll have to apologize to them later before threatening them to never bring it up again. 

Sated Jacob likes to cuddle. 

Edward lets Jacob basically crawl on top of him, trying not to move too much as he tried to find the best position for his stomach. They laid there for a solid twenty minutes before there is some shifting into a different position, pressure against Edward's groin, and a muffled groan coming from Jacob.

"What is this? A new phase?" He tries to ask casually while lifting Jacob up so he can undo his pants.

"M'Shut up."

Honestly, as much time as he probably wasted thinking about their situation, sex wasn't really a concern of Edward's. Sure, he knew it'd happen at some point, he couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself no matter how distant Jacob seemed to get, but he'd never put too much thought into what the first experience would be like. 

Though, now that Jacob's on top of him, he can't seem to stop himself from mapping out the moment in his mind. As Jacob rides him like his life depends on it, stamina quite high for someone who is pregnant and has had a long day, he watches the sweat beading on Jacob's hairline, listens to the heavy breaths he's taking, feels him grind against Edward, hears the tiny sounds he's making in between clenched teeth before he lets out a loud grunt with his second orgasm.

He hadn't quite thought about it, but he's sure that he'd never be able to get that image out of his head.

He rolls them over to fuck Jacob through the aftershocks and is almost thrown off balance as his own orgasm rocks through him unexpectedly.

"Fuck." He hears himself grit out.

He's not sure what brought this on, but his mind is basically mashed potatoes and his legs are jelly, so he just throws himself onto his side and pulls Jacob over. He'll ask later.

When he opens his eyes, he's alone. 

It's a strange feeling. Specifically, since Jacob's been injured so long, unless he's somehow managed to limp to the bathroom, this almost never happens. Edward decides not to be too suspicious, slipping into some pants he found somewhere in the nest and making his way downstairs. His eyes flick quickly through the living room, but it doesn't take him long to smell the food coming from the kitchen. It's human food. It's Jacob.

His pace quickens as he makes his way into the kitchen. Jacob's seated in one of the chairs at the little table they'd put in just for Bella. He's staring down at his plate and, for a moment, Edward's more interested in the fact that half of it was empty. He'd finally managed to eat something even if it might come up later. Edward ignored that burst of pride as well and took a seat at the table.

"Something is on your mind, tell me." It was upfront, but Edward felt like he could afford it at this point.

"Why don't you just listen to my thoughts?" Edward knew that Jacob was just deflecting, but he let him for the moment.

"It's a matter of respect." Edward just wanted him to have the option. Most relationships don't go well when you can simply dig into your partner's thoughts without their consent.

Jacob seemed to think on this for a bit before giving a nod.

"We're going a bit fast." Jacob meant it earnestly, but it was a struggle for Edward to keep the smirk off of his face considering what had occurred an hour prior, but he managed to suppress it.

"Yeah." He agreed, waiting for Jacob to work out his thoughts.

"I'm worried it's too fast," he mumbles quietly, fiddling with the tablecloth.

Edward waits patiently.

"but I don't want it to slow down."

That's quite the conundrum. It was their conundrum. He can't lie like he hadn't been thinking about getting married all morning. He hadn't even had the thought but once it was placed into his head, all he could do was entertain it. 

"We are moving too fast. Maybe we should move a little slower." He nods to himself before looking over at Jacob. "Maybe we should wait a little while before the whole proposing thing."

"Proposing?" Jacob doesn't exactly let his feelings be known through his eyes even though his face says he's perplexed.

"Yeah, maybe start with a first date."