44

beomgyu p.o.v.

It was weird how that guy just came and apologized. At first i thought that it was just a trap, but the tears and bruises he had made me believe that he was saying the truth. After leaving him, we headed straight to the border.

Once we entered there, we saw the land. I was kind of in ruins. The air was also bad, and the sky was red. The color of blood. I felt 2 hands on my right arm. I looked there to see a very scared ryujin.

She did look cute but this was not the time to appreciate the visuals. Jimin did say that the stone was kept in the ruins of a stadium, but the problem was that almost everything was in ruins plus it was dark. This made finding it hard. Yeonjun hyung took out the compass, but the needle was spinning like crazy.

We were just looking around when suddenly a bolt of fire was shot towards me and ryu. We looked around but saw no-one. That was until 5 boys who looked just like us but with different features appeared. 

The one that looked like yeonjun hyung had horns on his head. similarly

kai- wings

me- spikes on back

soobin- long ears

taehyun- had deep red eyes and a swollen lip

This was weird. But then a dragon came and turned into a cat. It had green and blue eyes. Just like the train we had seen in the forest in the kingdom of wizards and it matched the description given by jimin.

 Just like the train we had seen in the forest in the kingdom of wizards and it matched the description given by jimin

Hyuka p

Hyuka p.o.v.

"So you are finally here aren't you" the cat spoke. Personally, i love cats, but this one gave me creeps. It spoke like the meowth of team rocket (pokemon) but just that it was much scarier.

We were still obviously shocked. But then miss jisoo shouted, "Look.the crystal is there." pointing on a platform on the middle of the stadium. Chaeryeong noona used her power to run up to it, but the other me stopped her, brought her to us and threw her.

"You really thought the it would be so easy to get the stone?" my replica laughed at us. I was now angry. The counterpart of soobin hyung tried to throw a fireball, but i created a wall blocking it. Then it was kind of like a full on war.

We were aiming at them and vice versa. But then i noticed something strange. Miss jisoo was MISSing. (see what i did there?). I looked around and saw her sneakily walking to the crystal. Sadly, the cat too noticed it.

It transformed into a dragon and was headed there when taehyun hyung too became one and went after him. I created a shield in the way for miss jisoo so that the dragon might not attack her.

Jisoo p.o.v.

While they were fighting, i quietly went to the stone to try to see if i could get it. but then the cat saw me, turned into a dragon, and was coming to me. At that sight i sped up, and reached the stone. That is when i realized that taehyun was helping me.

 I now neede to do something to get the stone to the cave. But what should i do?

Then i  got an idea.