Eternally yours

I wanted to write this since long, but I'm bad at romance so this is my best attempt..

~~~~~

Yuddhishtir's pov

Dwaraka is truly heaven on earth, my brothers ran to meet ma as soon as we reach here.. Ma came here a week ago to help with preparations, but I was busy and my brothers didn't wanna leave me alone..

I rode my horse slowly taking in every bliss unlike my hyper brothers who I guess already reach the palace of dwaraka...

But still this heaven was incomplete without my angel... My heart again wished for her.. Dwaraka is a place where everyone gets their wishes fulfilled, will I also get My angel?

As I neared the palace, I heard a melodious laughter, the voice forcee my heart, compelled my heart to stay there and not move, my legs froze as my heart fluttered..

A beautiful angel was running on the grass, laughing, and not just any aangel it was my angel...

She was like a soft piece of cloud I just wanted to embrace... I just wanted to lov e... I realised my calmness was just a illusion this girl in front of me removed.. I didn't know when she saw me, but her cheeks went red.. I was embarrassed..

Devika's pov

I was him, my king, the ruler of my heart looking at me.. I couldn't help but go red. Again tears strung my eyes as I remembered he will never want me. NEVER!

 Your touch, your breath, those eyes staring at me, that smile across your lips, make me go weak in the knees and I can't express how I miss them every time you leave.

I know I am being a bit too selfish in asking you to stick to me each and every moment, but prince, the fact is I can't away from you for much longer I thought, only if I could tell him this..

Yuddhishtir's pov

 Before I met you, I had no direction, my dreams were shattered,I remember moving from one point to another in search of the unknown.

Since I saw you, you have given me hope. My life has changed.

You are the one I want to spend my entire life with, never to leave you. Without you, life would be meaningless I thought..

Devika's pov

I smiled as I looked down at myself, a sudden feeling of care was enveloping me under his gaze... I felt loved. Remember girls can tell who looks at them with which view, I knew he wanted me, but was I good enough for him?

I decided to tell him my h eart, though I met him only once before, I was completely his.. I would rather face a rejection once than living in a lie all life..

"I can't stop looking at you, I think I am enchanted. I would be able to stay here all night, imagining the sound of your voice and the wonderful words that could come out of your beautiful mouth.
Look, I am somewhat shy and I think it is a great invasion to approach somebody so concentrated and calm, thinking of God knows what. You are my knight in shining armour and god knows what I'd do if I don't be in your arms..
Anyway, I would like so much to be yours, I have completely surrendered myself to you, because your responsible and calm manners captured me. Do you believe in love at the first sight? I think that is what is happening to me. I love you prince.. " I said as i saw him trying to hide his red cheeks... I was surprised when I felt his hands on my face as he tucked my hairs behind my cheeks, I blushed heavenly...

Yuddhishtir's pov

I never remember being more happier than now, something heavy loosened my heart.. I just want to love her.. I took a deep breath as I also decided to spill the beans..

 "You are the girl of my dreams. Since you came into my life, you changed everything.

I cannot stop thinking about you. My life has been full of happiness and smile. You have made my days brighter and nights lovelier.

The love you have given me makes me feel great. You are the reason I smile always as you are always in my thoughts.
You are the one I love and my best friend. You make my heart skip a beat every time I see you because I love you so much."

They both embraced each other as they were lost in the stars... 

~~~~~

The author was blushing heavily typing this, so please comment and vote... First time I tried writing something romantic...

So when will yuddhi plan on telling his brothers this? What will these love birds do now? Comment down...