Seas and Mountains

I can’t believe how much relaxed I’ve been after telling Yuqi everything.

But then I was so attached to my problem with her that Miyeon-noona’s unexpected sex last night seemed to have fled my head for a bit.

I know she said I shouldn’t be troubled by it, and I don’t plan to be. It’s just the idea of me seemingly picking them up one by one was something that ought to be of a bother, to say the least. Last night felt like it was supposed to be Yuqi but Miyeon bit the hook for her instead. The trouble of sleeping around the members is something I entirely don’t want to do. I don’t intend to make this job an excuse to fuck them one by one. It’s already hard to begin with.

I want Miyeon noona to be the last one as much as I could.

Well, it was a good after thought as I exited the villa to get Shuhua’s clothes. I was walking well off on the metal bride connecting the water villas when I felt a pair of soft footsteps coming from my right direction.

It was Soojin.

I turned my gaze towards her and she seemed to have radiated in the morning sun, small evidences of her sleep still visible on her round face as her eyes squinted from the blinding morning light. She was pretty much still wearing the same black backless dress from last night save for a huge scarf that covered the majority of her upper body’s exposed skin.

“Hello, manager,” she said softly as she waved towards me, supplying the greeting with a curved smile.

At the tone of her voice, my legs began to feel like jelly. Damn, I thought I’m already sober?

Soojin and I don’t really talk a lot recently. It felt weird with her greeting me like that.

“S-Soojin… Good morning,” I managed to say straight. “You’re off somewhere?”

“Yeah, oppa; I’m actually going to Soyeon’s villa.”

Wait, isn’t she from there?

She slept there last night, right?

Also, why is she so calm?

What?

“Oh really, I’m heading there too. Shuhua asked me to run an errand-“

Oh shit she might think differently!

“Shuhua,” she paused. “Oh so that’s where she went off to. Let me guess, she’s asked to take a shower on your villa after asking for food, hmm?”

“Well, she did. I’m going there to get her clothes. Yuqi doesn’t want to do it.”

Soojin nodded and walked past me. I felt like frozen on the spot, and it wasn’t because of her wildly curvaceous body but because I felt so awkward next to her. It doesn’t even help that I mentioned Shuhua in front of her. After a few steps away from me, I saw her stop and turn back towards me again and gave me that deathly sexy stare of hers.

Damn it’s too early for this. Oh my God.

“What’s the matter? I thought you’re going to Soyeon’s villa. I happen to be going on the same place so why don’t we just walk there together, oppa?”

“Oh, oh right sorry,” Damn what the fuck is happening. This isn’t me. It’s just Soojin; why am I acting so dumb in front of her? My heart’s racing so hard too.

I joined her and soon the pair of us continued to walk towards Soyeon’s villa. It was a few meters away from ours, but with Soojin’s presence it felt like it was so far off. It was the longest and most awkward walk I’ve ever experienced.