||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Literally gaining 100k+ reads every chapter, you're all insane and it scares me
Happy birthday to Jacksepticeye and...alice lmao

Thursday, January 25th

Alice was sitting on her bed, currently Facetiming with Wilbur Soot, finally telling him her plan for the day's stream.

"Alice...you know you're my favorite person, but I'm upset," Wilbur visibly pouted.

"Why's that, sweetie?" She gave him a smile.

"You didn't tell me you were talking to Kal!"

"You never told me you were talking to Kal," She pointed out, making him pause.

"Okay...fair point, but it would've been nice of you to mention this sooner," He grumbled.

"That's not how secret surprises work, Will," She rolled her eyes. "If you don't want me to stream with her, I won't."

"No, I do want you to stream with her because she's a lot of fun and you'll have fun, but I'm just...shocked really.  You had one conversation and now you're streaming together," He ran a hand through his hair. 

"She said my voice is hot," Alice made a show of fanning her face.

"She's already your simp somehow," He laughed to himself.  "I mean it's not that hard to be a simp for you, but that was quick."

"Do you think I could get a Minecraft girlfriend today?" Alice wondered.  "Is Kal a good choice?  Do I have thy blessing?"

"You'd rather have a Minecraft girlfriend over a Minecraft boyfriend?"

"I don't need boys, they disappoint me," She replied. 

"You don't need me?" Wilbur asked sadly.

"You're not a boy, you're a member of the AAAA," She informed him.

"The fucking what?"

"The Anti-Anteaters Activists Association," She stated.  He stared at her for a minute before speaking.

"How long have you been practicing that?"

"I don't need practice, I'm just naturally amazing," She shrugged.

"Alright, I'm cutting off your time with Tommy," He sighed and Alice laughed.

"But I need him, Wilbur! I need the unwavering confidence!" She giggled. 

"This conversation just keeps getting worse," He said into his hands.

"At least it's as bad as it can get," Alice attempted to be positive.

"Oh, it can get worse," He assured.  She could see an idea dawn over him.  "Y'know, I was going to save these for another time but I think they could match the mood."

"That is...weirdly scary," She chuckled as he left the view of the camera.  He came back a few moments later with a straight face.