"i will always be there for you."

A.N: this is Leo's 2nd POV and its going to be a bit of each main event that happened from the chapters of the ball to the encounter with aurora in the kitchen. 

ENJOY!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

at the ball

Leo's POV: 

i was shooting the other mafia mercilessly. i didn't even have an ounce of guilt or regret.

they all deserved a painful death, even more painful than this. when you choose to step your boundaries with Leonidas Gambino, deal with the consequences. 

 i heard a high pitched scream. i didn't pay it any attention until i heard that voice.

"LET GO OF ME YOU ASSHOLE!" 

Aurora. 

i don't know what came up to me, but all i could think of was killing who thought they could harm her. I'm the only one who can fight her. 

I'm doing this for Liam, i told myself 

i tried moving past the sea of people fighting , but i couldn't. she was light enough for them to run with her. i saw how they hit her in the back of her head making her fall unconscious. at this point i couldn't see clearly.

who ever came in my way, saw Leonidas Gambino before they saw darkness. 

____________________

12 hours later 

"CHASE!" i yelled from my office 

a minute later chase came barging in "WHAT? you don't have to yell asshole!" 

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" i stood up 

"i don't care right now, i found auroras location, I'm going to go get her." 

a part of me started planning some homicide, and the other part wanted to let her die. she was my dilemma. 

"I'm coming with you, they messed with a member of MY mafia." he nodded

bipolar? maybe, maybe not.

in 10 minutes, a 100 soldiers where ready and armed with vehicles just to storm the mafia that chose to step over the line. they're called 'Bellatorem'. a small Sicily based gang. they were nothing compared to us. but somehow they took us by surprise and were able to capture many of our soldiers. 

the payment is due now. 

_______________________

At Bellatorem Base

we ran over our entire plan. over and over till i made sure no one was gonna make a mistake. 

No mercy.