Chapter 66 Talk 2

*New York, Hotel, Night*

"So you want me to join your team? Why?" the female asks

"You have talent. I watched you for quiet some time." the 2nd female says.

"That's a bit creepy." the female says.

"Eh!" The 2nd female shrugs. "Look, I know how capable you are. You have the same ability as someone I know. Your ability 'Elemental Manipulation' can help others. He take down criminals. Help low-tiers when we have supplies for them. You get to meet many people. Work with others. Hell, you get payed monthly." the female says.

"How do you people have money?" the 2nd female asks.

The female shrugs, not knowing the answer herself.

"But why me? If you been watching me like you claim you have, then you would notice that I'm not a team player. Plus, I do some criminal activity." the 2nd female says.

"I know. Oliva Morlas. Threat Level B. Works under the Crime Lord Ricardo Diaz." the female says.

"And if I were to deny your offer and try to kill you?" Oliva smirks as her eyes glow.

The female looked unfazed. "You wouldn't be able to stop me if you gave it your all."

"Oh? Is that-?!" Oliva stops talking as the female was suddenly behind her with a energy blade an inch away from her throat. "I didn't even see you move."

The female walks back to the stool and sits. "Because I'm one of the highest positions."

"What's your ability?" Oliva asks.

"Does everyone ask that question when they meet someone? Honestly, it's so rude and dumb." the female sighs.

Oliva looked confused.

"I'll give you time. I'll be leaving now." the female gets up and leaves the room.

'She's way to strong. Was she holding back or not?' Oliva questions.

*Wellston, Apartment*
"Well well well. Nice to see you again. Shin, Sicily." Zane smirks.

"Zane. Zari. Been a while." Shin says.