Chapter 81 - Emma

Oh God, would the guys ever stop surprising me with their deliciously naughty minds? Callan's promise to fuck me had me squeezing down on the butt plug, though my pussy felt awfully empty. Not for long, it would seem.

Much had happened tonight, and not one part of it was less than perfect. Callan had pushed me out of my comfort zone, and I couldn't be any happier about that. My mind was blissfully silent. All I could feel was a calmness I'd never achieved before. Everything but this—this moment and Callan—had faded into the background.

Every time I moved even a muscle, I felt the ache on my upper back, ass, and thighs, reminding me what had happened just half an hour ago. Wait... had it been half an hour? I wasn't sure. Time escaped me.

The flogging had been everything I'd dreamed about and more. The sweet pain as the flails hit my skin and the burning sensation afterward. It reminded me that I lived; with each strike, I was alive. I'd hoped for even more—more force, more power, more hurt—just so I could feel the lightness I felt just after the hits and after the burn took place. My pulse slowed, my mind cleared, and all I could do was feel.

This was part of why I craved having dominants—why I craved the pain, the loss of control, and the submitting.

And the ass playing. Dear God, never had I thought it would feel that good. It was something I'd always wanted to try but chickened out whenever I thought of buying a slim dildo or a butt plug. The current feeling of fullness in my ass made it known that I shouldn't have been afraid after all. I regretted not experiencing it sooner.

To follow your desires was a powerful thing, and right now, I felt like I was on top of the world. With a body that still burned from the flogging and filled with a butt plug, I was more than content.

Callan retreated from his place behind me, but not before whispering that he would be right back. He went to the bathroom and came back just a couple of minutes later. I was disappointed to see that he was still wearing clothes—though the top button on his suit pants was unbuttoned.

"You have no idea what a vision you are right now. Red painted skin and a jewel adorning your tight little ass," Callan commented as he took his place behind my back. His fingers pinched my nipple hard enough to make me gasp, but I didn't have any voice left to get a word out—I wasn't allowed to talk unless to answer a question, so that wasn't an issue.

I heard his zipper open, and he let out a hiss seconds later. My body and mind were attuned to him to the point I wasn't aware of anything but him. Nothing else mattered but this.

The heat of his body, even through his shirt, was overwhelming. My skin was already hot, and as he pressed his chest closer to my back, the marks he'd given me burned brighter and stung just from the cotton teasing the sore skin.

"Arch more for me, Bella. Give me your pussy," Callan ordered, his voice strained from how turned on he was.

Pushing my ass out further, as much as I could while being tied in place. My arms and legs ached from being in this position, but I couldn't complain; I was happier than ever.

Callan grabbed my left hip while he guided his dick to my entrance with the other. I had to swallow words that I still couldn't voice, just from the feel of his warm shaft prodding my weeping pussy. He'd made me beyond desperate, and it took everything in me to not squirm in his touch.

He pushed inside slowly, agonizingly so. Bit by bit, he filled me, one inch at a time. His dick seemed bigger than this morning like it was taking up more space, making my walls stretch around him.

The more he filled me, the more I struggled to breathe, as if he was pushing out the air in my lungs to make space for him.

"Fuck," Callan cursed. "You're so fucking tight, it feels like you're trying to strangle my cock."

I shuddered from his dirty words and loving every minute of it. Before these guys, I'd hated dirty talk in bed, but now I realized that it was because of how bad the other guys I'd slept with were at it. They had tried to sound sexy and make me hot—only, they'd tried so hard it came off as unnatural like they were reading a script. My dominants didn't have that problem; they said whatever came to mind without overthinking it.

By the time he bottomed out, I was gasping for air. I felt so full, I couldn't think, move or draw the breath I desperately needed.

"Mmm, you feel so fucking good," he murmured, drawing out unhurried and pushed back in just as slow. He took his time, letting me adjust to his girth along with the toy.

"Do you like being plugged in both holes? Does it make you feel good?" Callan's voice shook with the restraint it must've taken to fuck me at this pace.

"Yes...Sir," I whispered, having to push out the words with force to even be heard.

He grunted as he started to speed up, gradually, gently. I knew it was all for my sake; he was probably torturing himself, trying to make sure I was prepared for the fucking he wanted to give me. If I could, I would've told him he didn't need to bother; I wanted whatever he wanted. As if he could hear my silent thoughts, he let go.

A hoarse cry ripped from my lips as he began thrusting harder and faster. His grip on my hips tightened enough to hurt, making the pleasure building within me even more intense.

The pain sharpened the taste of pleasure; there could never be real pleasure without knowing the bite of pain first. At least, that was how I felt.

Callan didn't hold back as he fucked me, knocking the breath right out of me every time he hit the end of me. With each thrust, his piercing stroked my g-spot, making me crazy with the abundance of pleasure swirling in my body.

"I've been waiting for your pussy all day. Now that I know what it feels like being inside you, it's all I can think about," he grunted. His confession made me moan.

Like an electrical current flowing directly to my core, I felt the orgasm approaching. I had to fight it with every bit of energy, just hoping and praying Callan would let me come soon—if he let me come at all.

The burning sensation on the parts of my body he'd struck was forgotten; I couldn't even feel it anymore, too focused on keeping the orgasm at bay.

One of his hands found its way to my clit, stroking it with harsh movements, making me bite my lip to distract my body from the pleasure.

"You'll come when I come, and not a second before," he ordered as if he knew exactly what I was fighting against.

I was barely holding on to sanity while he slammed inside me. He was rough with me, using my body like I was a fuck toy that he owned. The thought had my walls squeezing around him, accepting everything he had to give.

He slammed inside me, groaning as he did. "Damn, squeeze that pussy for me." I used my muscles and did precisely what he'd demanded, all to hear his sounds of ecstasy.

"Come for me," he barked as his movements became jerky. I could feel his cock swell within me, ready to drown my pussy with his cum.

As soon as he said it, I shook with the earth-shattering orgasm. My pussy clamped down on his dick just as my ass did the same to the butt plug. It was so intense, I blacked out for a second. I came to just as he grunted and spilled his seed, muttering words of praise to me while he did. I was still too out of it to register exactly what he said.

In all my life, I'd never experienced a moment such as this, when everything was perfect. I was bubbling with joy even as my body sank in exhaustion. With perfect clarity, I knew that I'd finally found what I'd been looking for, and I never wanted to let that go.