Chapter 17: Kamino Incident

3RD POV:

It was time... the battle between All Might and All For One was starting. The Verdant had leaked the location of the League's bar location to the heroes and the heroes already had the location of the initial Nomu factory though they didn't know about the Nomu's at the doctor's location though. Izuku had ordered the raid teams at the doctor's location to wait a bit before breaching for his location until the battle was in full swing since if Izuku guess was right, All For One or the Doctor would need to send Nomu's from the doctor's location or a third location to help the League since the heroes would likely take our the Nomu's at the factor before All For One got involved in the fight. 

As such, it was a waiting game. Izuku had a massive amount of clones made of about 15 advanced teams that would be coming with him. The Verdant Guards would also be coming with Izuku as well since it would be the declaration to the world that they were there and that they weren't going away. Overall, the objectives for the night were as followed;

1. The Doctor's death.

2. Claim all of his research and Nomu's that they could. 

3. Shigaraki & his League's deaths.

4. The capture of All For One or his death.

5. All Might true form is revealed.

There were some more objectives to be completed but the Verdant Guards had talked Izuku out of one of them. That objective was releasing the truth about One For All to the public. They asked Izuku to back off this point for now since they believed it would be valuable information for them to hold onto for a better time since it might just inspire people that there was a person cable of doing the same feats of All Might. Izuku thought about it and agreed with them so they held off on it. There was also a new fact that made the Verdant even stronger. Izuku made a breakthrough and was able to convince Twice to make clones of himself since the clones would be real regardless and if he really wanted to know who was the real one then he just had to make the clones disappear since he had the ability to make them break. As such, they now had clones of Twice who could make clones of the teams and himself on the battlefield which could make the battle change however they want.

As it stood, they were all waiting in the 'hanger' room currently with all the squads that would be going. Everyone else that was in the largest main base was also waiting there to see them off. Now you might be wondering why they were in a hanger? Well, can't have a military without military weapons right!? As such, with some of the money over the past months, Izuku has purchased military-grade aircraft and weapons since he was in full intentions of taking the country over so he needed some way to counter the military itself a bit. Anyway, that besides the point. They were all watching the projection of the heroes moving out and approaching the bar and Nomu factory locations. Toga's clones with the snipers were long in place already waiting for a few hours now and the 6 advanced teams were waiting for the green light as well. The teleportation gate was prepared to be activated which would open roughly a block or two away from the Nomu factory which Izuku believed would be completely clear due to the destruction that he calculated that would happen between the two Titans. As the raid was about to begin, Izuku turned to everyone and had all their comms turned on to their agents out on the field for this operation. All of the other bases were also watching as well and so were the workers at their companies that were completely under their control. Izuku looked at them all and spoke.

"BROTHERS! SISTERS! TODAY IS THE DAY WE MAKE OUR VOICE HEARD IN THE WORLD FOR THE FIRST OFFICIAL TIME. ALL TIMES BEFORE NOW WERE JUST DEMONSTRATIONS OF OUR POWERS TO SPREAD OUR NAME A BIT IN PREPARATION FOR THIS. TODAY THOUGH WE MAKE JAPAN AND THE WORLD KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE! WHEN I TOOK OVER THE SECTIONS OF THE UNDERWORLD THAT YOU ALL USED TO BELONG TO, I PUT MY FOOT DOWN ON CRIMES AND ENDED IT ALL. PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY! HE WAS GOING TO RUN A ORGANIZATION WITH ZERO CRIME!? YET HERE WE STAND A FULLY SELF-SUFFICIENT ORGANIZATION WITH NO PETTY CRIMES, NO DRUG CRIMES, NO MURDERING OF RANDOM CIVLLAINS! WE ARE THE VERDANT AND I WANTED US TO BE CLEAN OF OUR HANDS IN THE CRIMES! TO SET A EXAMPLE THAT IT WAS SOCIETY AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT PUSHED MOST VILLAINS TO THAT POINT. THAT NO ONE IS BORN EVIL BUT BECOMES IT WHEN THEY ARE PUSHED TO FAR! WHEN THEY ARE LEFT WITH NO OTHER OPTIONS! THAT THIS SOCIETY THAT LAWS ON DISCRIMINATION AGAINST QUIRKLESS PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF HASN'T CHANGED FOR 200 YEARS! THAT THIS SOCIETY THAT ALLOWS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THOSE WITH THE SO-CALLED WEAK OR VILLAINOUS QUIRKS IS WRONG! THAT IT MUST CHANGE!