Chapter 32

Chapter 32 1

All of Zhang Zhiyin’s equipment was acquired from the Item Store. At this time, it was still on him just like in the game, but it was hidden away as he had transformed into a cat. However, the clothes he was wearing now were from the base, and they were left in the transformation cabin along with his communicator and the guns distributed by the base.

Zhang Zhiyin thought that his team members should be anxious when they weren’t able to find him. First, he painstakingly made a message with his cat’s paw and sent it to the more stable Old Zhu and Ah Mu through the dropped communicator.

The message said, “I’m fine. I’ve escaped. I’m staying put. Be careful of You Kun.” Saying that he had escaped was to reassure his teammates, but he wasn’t far away from escaping at this moment.

After sending the message, he looked up at the zombie boss and made a childish grimace like how Yin Xiaoxiang would do. He swaggered as he jumped to the ground and went out.

For a cat, it was undoubtedly a long way from this room to the door of this laboratory. Zhang Zhiyin even knelt twice because his legs were too weak. Fortunately, no one saw him so he did not care about his image. He rolled around before he got up and continued walking after two grieving “auwo”s. In order not to stir unnecessary trouble, Zhang Zhiyin had been enduring himself not to transform back.

So when he finally saw the exit, he jumped up with joy!

Zhang Zhiyin tried to run up quickly with his short legs, but sadly he found that the steps were longer than his whole body. The dawn was right in front of him, and he thought that the boss would not be able to catch up with him no matter what, so Zhang Zhiyin no longer hesitated to open the Item Store for the first time—

“Found”.

Zhang Zhiyin: “…”

He stayed here for half a month, however, In fact, only one night had passed in reality. Who knew if the item store could be repaired in these three days? Should he just be a cat for these three days? In this end of the world without human decency, how could a weak and fluffy kitten survive?!

Zhang Zhiyin turned around angrily and kept saying “auwo”.

Just then, a shadow covered the top of his head, covered all of him.

Zhang Zhiyin was stunned. He raised his little head doubtfully and dully looked up, but he could only see black shoes and black trousers.

…It’s so tall.

The man squatted down and stretched out his hand to him. “Little thing, why are you here alone?”

The voice sounded very nice, but it was without any ripple.

He placed the kitten in the middle of his palms and held it in front of him as he tried to look down at its black, round eyes.

Zhang Zhiyin was suddenly raised so high that he felt like he was flying into the sky. He couldn’t help but “auwo”. At the same time, he pressed onto the man’s hand with his four small claws and buried his head in the hands of the person.

This was so embarrassing.

When everything was stabilized, Zhang Zhiyin peeked in embarrassment and secretly deciding that no matter who he was, he would never see him again.