𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐞

Asora awoke in a haze, her head aching from the impact

Asora awoke in a haze, her head aching from the impact. She leaned herself up and off of The Mandalorian and rubbing her head, as she looked at her hand she noticed the blood. She had acquired a small gash on her forehead from the collision into the Mandalorian, her skull proving to be weaker than the Mandalorians beskar helmet.

She groaned, moving to stand up, the realization hitting her that they had been out for quite a while. A thin layer of frost covering her robes displaying itself as a signifier of that.

She shook leaned down to shake the Mandalorians shoulder, her head just behind his head, turning to see if he was responding to her movements or if he was still unconscious. He jolted up, his helmet jerking back and into her head, again.

She let out a yelp, her hands raising up to hold her forehead as it began to bleed again, "I'm gonna get the kid, try not to hit anyone else with that bucket of yours." She directed as she moved from him, down towards the hull before he even had a moment to register what had just happened.

She opened the doors and exited down into the hull as the Mandalorian began comforting and moving the frog lady, ensuring that he would find her eggs and get some blankets.

By the time he had joined her in the hull he bore witness to Asora scolding the child, one of the frog lady's eggs in his hand and the tank in hers.

"Little one, you must'nt do things like this. These are her offspring, not dinner." She pointed before she picked him up with her free arm, walking towards the Mandalorian with the eggs and child in hand.

"Found them!" The Mandalorian called up towards the frog lady, moving to grab the tank from her hands and bring them to their owner.

As he reached out to grab them, he observed her face, the blood streaked across her forehead in what must've been an attempt to wipe it off, the gash still prevalent and slowly bruising. He felt a pit of guilt begin to build within him, it was clearly an accident that he had hurt her, but that didn't seem to make it any better.

It seemed as if she took the hit with stride, unfazed by both the cold and the open wound on her head. She was focusing completely on keeping the child safe.

After he brought the eggs back up to the frog lady he came back to find Grogu wrapped in a small blanket, perched against the wall as Asora began to pull out a medpac from her bag, along with another cloak and gloves.

She turned to Mando and nodded him over as she spoke, "Can you spray the bacta on? I don't have a good enough view point to do it myself." She asked, extending her arm out towards him, the spray in her hands as he reached to take it from her.

He only nodded, he couldn't speak, what was he going to say?

She pulled on her cloak and gloves before she gave him a nod and a smile, her way of saying 'im ready'