𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟧: 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

Tension was at it's limit by now. The both of you haven't spoken in days, the court has gotten rowdier, discussing who this mysterious fiancé of the first prince was. More specifically, who would want to even marry a cold-blooded killer at that. Rumours about your visit spread like wild fire, a girl in a dark royal blue dress walking out of the Royal Palace, tears in her eyes. It would obviously be the talk of the whole Empire by now. You placed your head face down onto the vanity, brushing your fingers through your black hair.

"Excuse me, Lady Y/N?"

You look over your shoulder to see Nihachu, or Niki, holding a tray of biscuits and a teapot of Rose blend tea. Her blonde hair contrasted the light periwinkle dress.

"I told you, you can drop the formalities, Niki. We're friends, aren't we?"

Niki was a daughter of a baker that was next to your father's shop. While visiting your father, you'd often run into her, eventually the both of you began talking and forming a strong bond with each other. Every now and then, you'd visit their shop to buy sweet treats as well as loaves of bread to share with your father. Now, she was working in your household as a part-time chef for a short period of time to earn her own share of money.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I got too used to it after working here..."

Niki muttered as she placed the silver tray onto the table in the middle of the room. You take a seat at the seating next to the table and began chatting with Niki. It really made you feel as though all your worries were gone, chatting to an old friend this lightly, something you couldn't do in the high court for the past few days.

"Niki, may I ask you something?"

"Mhm, go ahead!"

You put your hands together, beginning to feel the anxiety rise up to your chest. Niki quickly places a hand on top of yours, calming your nerves down. After taking a few deep breaths, you open your mouth to speak.

"Well... How do you approach someone... I mean, how do you create a friendship or just... talk to someone who doesn't like you?"

Niki stopped sipping her cup of tea, looking back at you with a puzzled look before placing the teacup back onto the saucer. She started to you for a few more seconds before her eyes widened.

"Wait... you were the girl that visited the Royal Palace that day, right?!"

You sigh as you start explaining the situation from start to finish, how you were going to marry the first prince of the Antarctic Empire, how he implied that you were a burden in front of the Emperor.

"Well, that's not good. The Empress forced you into it?"

You shook your head slightly.

"She promised the Northern diamond mine for my father. I'd do anything to see my father live happily."

You say, Niki humming in response.

"I can't think of anything at the moment. Considering he's the first prince, I'm not sure if he's someone who'd like treats as an apology..."

Niki sighed, you looked down, both of you disheartened by the prospects of the situation. The both of you were interrupted by a slight knock on the door.

"Lady Y/N, the escort, Dream, is here."

You quickly apologize to Niki as she reassures you that she'll be by your side. After some negotiating with Dream, you convince him to let Niki join you at the palace. Once you reach there, you are greeted by the brunette of the 3 princes, Wilbur. Behind him were a pair of familiar faces, Sapnap and George.