Only child!!

Y/n pov:
I was going through my phone when my mom was shouting at me and my brothers to come down!!
I quickly rushed down and she looked scared!!
Mom: your father has been injured in a fight! So I have to go to Japan!
V: what OUR dad lost a fight!
Alfredo: well he won but he got severly injured!
Mom: I am going to Japan and you guys can't stay here alone so I am sending u off to camp!
Jimin: mom we r too old for camp!
Suga: there is no way way I am going to camp!
Mom: the mafia your dad fought is still alive and he is out to kill all of you!
Jungkook: you mean y/n's life is in danger!
Mom: not only her but all of you! It is only for a week your dads gang will kill all them!
Jin: umm I don't think so the leader of dads gang is yeonjun!
Jhope: yes and we r so not going to a CAMP we r not babies!!! And if u don't know we have killed 145 lives in two years!
Namjoon: 150 but whose counting!
Y/n: u killed 150 p-people!
Mom: I don't want to hear any excuses!
Namjoon: but I don't want to be with 12 to 13 year old kids!!
Alfredo: don't worry young sir that camp is a 17 years + camp it's for the daughters and sons of mafia!
Suga: aishhh we can take care of ourselves!
Mom: well sorry these r your dads orders!
Saying that mom left for the airport! I went to get ready for the camp... Since everyone there was mafia I decided to wear something rebellious

(My outfit) I went downstairs and I saw bts talking about something! Y/n: hi what r guys doing! Jimin: heyyy we r thinking of doing something! V: don't let anyone over there know you are from the Kim clan! Y/n: why? Suga: u see our dad is the most...

(My outfit)
I went downstairs and I saw bts talking about something!
Y/n: hi what r guys doing!
Jimin: heyyy we r thinking of doing something!
V: don't let anyone over there know you are from the Kim clan!
Y/n: why?
Suga: u see our dad is the most powerful mafia!
Namjoon: so whenever we meet any mafia family they keep on flirting with us because of our money!
Jhope: not only with us but they might also be after you because of your money and power!
Y/n: umm ok!
Namjoon: so from now on we don't know each other.
After that we went there in different cars ! The drive was almost 4 hours long.... After I reached there my security Mr.Jang  escorted me to the line I stood behind suga and jhope was behind me!
Soon the director came !
Director: ok  I am Lee Bing but call me me Mr. Lee....so I will take your names and no one is allowed to shoot anyone over here and no fighting! And u r going to hand your guns and before entering! So ya first your names!
"Kim Namjoon"
"Kim Seokjin"
"Kim Taehyung"
Mr. Lee: r u guys related?
V: ummm... Noo!
Mr. Lee: wait a minute YOU are the sons of THE KIM HYUNJIL!!!
Jin: I wish I was but sadly no! I am an only child!
Mr. Lee: ohh umm ok! Next please!
"Ki- I mean Min Yoongi"
"Ahn y/n"
"Jung Hoseok"
"Park Jimin"
"Jeon Jungkook"
Mr. Lee: ok go inside!
After I went inside I saw a text From Jungkook!
Jungkook: remember no talking to boys!!!!
Y/n: yah yah now leave me alone.... I am an only child!
Jungkook: kk!

The lobby was fancy.

It looked really comfortable!

I went to the receptionist and she gave me a key to my dorm!
I went to my room and saw a whole hotel suite.... Is this really a dorm!

I wonder who my roommate will be!
I was in the middle of my thoughts when a girl came barging!
??? : hey I am your roommate.... Let's get to know each other... I like killing people! Wbu?
Y/n: umm yah I don't kill people....
??? : you know where u r right! R u even mafia?
Y/n: no no I mean I uh- hack?!
??? : aahhhh u r a hacker!!!! Anyway I am Shin Ryu Jin! Of the Shin family!

 ??? : you know where u r right! R u even mafia? Y/n: no no I mean I uh- hack?! ??? : aahhhh u r a hacker!!!! Anyway I am Shin Ryu Jin! Of the Shin family!

Y/n: I am y/n...Ahn y/n!
I have heard about the Shins before bts said that the shins clan took choi's place (phoenix) as the second most powerful mafia!

Ryujin: Ahn...... Never heard of em! I normally know all the clans!.... Ohh yaaaa I remember the Ahns!!! Your uncle died because of the kims!!!
Y/n: yes! Exactly!
Ryujin: wait but didn't u guys give up your Mafia work?
Y/n: huhh yahh but since I WAS a Mafia I am allowed here! And I USED to do hacking! Now enough about me! Let's get to know u!
RyuJin: ok fine... I am not here because of camp but I am here because my dad has injured THE BIGGEST MAFIA , THE KIMS and his gang is after him... And my dad's gang is after his 8 children... But I hear his 7 sons are really powerful! But if I ever meet any of them I am gonna kill them! Like literally!
I got shivers running down my spine if bts know that I am rooming with their new enemy! There is going to be a lot of blood shed here... And if she knows that her enemies are here she is going to kill all of us! So basically I am trapped!

This is going to be a long week!!!

Heyyy guysss a/n here! Hope u guys r liking the on shots.... Thank you!! 💕💕 and luv you! 💜💜💜💜💜