19. 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨

• the next morning you were getting hit by a pillow and a little girl shouting

"rintarou" she shouted

"why are you sleeping with your friends! that's not how friends work! get up you might crush her bones! she's my friend not yours anymore!" she shouted as we got hit by pillows.

i got up and looked at riess and she smiled, she pulled me away from her brother and attacked him with pillows.

"you wanna help me?" she stopped and smiled.

you grabbed the pillow next to you and started to hit suna with the pillows.

"yea suna rintarou take that, why were cuddling me weirdo" you said playfully and hit him with the pillow.

he opened his eyes and blocked himself from being hit, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug.

"you know why i was cuddling you?" he said tickling you. "come on talk y/n, why aren't you talking"

"b-b-be-CAUSE HAHAHAHAHA" you laughed loudly.

"yea that's right" he laughed as well.

"rintarou!!" riess yelled and pouted. "let go of y/n you don't deserve to hug her right now, you have to get ready and leave! you have a training camp to attend too! your bus leaves in an hour!"

you both stopped and jumped over the couch, you guys rushed upstairs and changed quickly.

you and suna ran out the doors and ran to the school. you guys laughed and messed around as you guys were running there.

"you guys are late!" kita yelled "hurry and get on the bus we're about to leave!"

you guys threw your bag inside the bus bag compartment on the outside and entered the bus, you sat with suna in the back and took pictures with him.

you felt really tired and fell asleep on his shoulder and hugging his arm.

"goodnight bubby" you said quietly before drifting off.

"good night" he said petting your hair.

a few hours pass and you guys stopped by a gas station for a break from the drive. suna woke you up and you went to the bathroom.

"suna why are you following me to the bathroom" you asked while stretching.

"i don't know, you might get raped in the bathroom, so i'll just be there to protect you" he said and followed you