S I X

!REVISED! !!TW, SCARS!!Me and the girls are now in the changing room, looking around, I felt out of place seeing their high quality and impressive hero suit

!REVISED!
!!TW, SCARS!!
Me and the girls are now in the changing room, looking around, I felt out of place seeing their high quality and impressive hero suit.

I don't know why, it makes me feel insecure.

Especially since this is my first hero costume design. I hope I didn't make it too wacky.

"Wow Gumi, your hero costume is so pretty!"

I glanced over at Uraraka with a hum, my face reddened as I saw them all staring at me.

Or more specifically my hero costume.

I blushed, hiding my uncovered stomach "Tu..na?" Really?

Uraraka and some of the others nodded ferociously, "Yeah! It fits you. Though I didn't think you would be a fan of cleavage."

It's just so I can breath easily. I'm not all that comfortable in it per say.

Uraraka smiled ear to ear at me "Well I think it looks amazing! I wasn't very fond of my tightsuit too, but now I'm fine with it."

Mina just somehow showed up next to me, I'm pretty much convinced she has a side quirk of teleportation, and hugged my shoulder "Yeah, don't worry, you look absolutely gorgeous."

"Did you designed it yourself Tsugumi-san?" I nodded my head at Momo "Tuna tuna." With a little help from my little brother.

"You two have a good sense of style then." I grinned at Jirou, smiling as a sign of thank you.

After the rest got ready, we all went to gym gamma, which already has multiple rings in it for the sparring today.

My eyes shone. A real fight! I haven't had that in.. Ever actually.

"Now, since everybody is here, line up! I'll tell you who you'll be fighting now."

We all crowd up in the middle as we listened to all might talking while pairing us up, and so far, the pairs seems a bit random. For instance, Bakugo and Tokoyami, Izuku and Aoyama, Kirishima and Shoji, Kaminari and Sero. Yeah, that kind of random.

"Last, but not least, Todoroki and Inumaki. Everyone can go to their designated rings where there will be cameras, and we'll be monitoring you from here and above. Good luck everyone. Plus Ultra!"

Wait what?

I just told everyone my 'tragic' backstory and somehow now I'm paired with the person that has a connection with the person in the story? Wow author, talk about cliché.

This is not going to end very nicely.

I glanced at Todoroki, and my breath hitched when his eyes met mine. I have to say, his brown eyes reminded me so much of that other Todoroki, it's sickening.