thirty two

yo i really want a 3ds but im a poor teenager with no job so yeah.

ay hmu if you're a rich person whos bored and willing to buy me a 3ds xl bc the legend of zelda is life

anyways, the next chapter will be up in like a day or two bc school hasn't been giving me much homework and such so i'll have plently of time ^.^
-

"Corporal, she's awake."

"Then get out of my way, brat."

"Yes, Corporal."

It had been a day and all Levi could think about was you laying injured in the infirmary rather than his bed, of course he didn't display that feeling openly, rather he kept it behind his stoic emotions and kept telling the younger cadets to clean.

Petra had been locked up ever since, and Erwin has been contacting the court if her crime was worthy enough for execution. But for now, she remains behind bars for possibly a long while.

You on the other hand laid in bed, wrapped up in bandages with the feeling of pain residing in your abdominal area.

"[Y/N]? Can you hear me?" Levi's voice was the first thing you heard, and you were glad that it was. Although, his voice was the opposite of comfort and relief for it to be a romantic gesture, but there was that slight hint of worry laced in his voice somewhere and it reassured you that Levi did care about you.

Saying nothing, your eyes blinked and adjusted to the area around you.

You look at Levi, who was sitting on a chair beside your bed. It was reluctant, but you smiled weakly. To be honest, you didn't know how to react after being stabbed and waking up after who knows how long

"Why are you smiling? You just got stabbed."

"Tch. Shut up, horseface."

Still, remaining silent you let out a small giggle, "Yeah, horseface, shu-"

You hadn't realize it until now, but your voice was dry. Too dry to even finish your sentence, and too dry proceed to ask for water. Luckily, your boyfriend was smart enough to give you some water.

Levi leaves for a short moment and then comes back with a glass of water.

"Take this. You sound like shit." He hands you the glass and you kindly take it.

With a day lacking water, of course you were thirsty. You nearly drank the whole glass if it weren't for you for spilling it all over your chest.

"She's a mess, Corporal!" Jean shouts from the back.

"Shut up, horseface."

"Sorry, Corporal." Jean sighed, "I'm just in shock."

He pulls himself up from the wall he leaned on and sauntered towards me and Levi.

"Because, you just got stabbed." Jean finishes off, staring at you.

"I think you've said it enough," You say.

"I've only say it twice, I think."

"Oh."

Jean furrows his brows during a moment of nothing but silence, usually Jean would of continued talking but he let silence take over for once.

So you laid awkwardly in the midst of fiddling with the hem of a blanket.

"Oh my God, is she awake?!" A loud screech corrupted the silence as a frantic Sasha runs in the room, almost tripping on her own feet before reaching my bed. Afterwards, a composed Mikasa and Eren walking in.

They both looked worried, but you assured them that you were okay.

"Great. More people." Levi scoffs, scooting his chair closer to your body.

"[Y/N], are you okay?" Sasha pants and Mikasa flicks her forehead.

You nod and smiled, "How about you, are you okay?"

"I'm really hungry." Sasha frowns, pouts, then sighs.

"Why don't you go eat?" Eren stares over at Sasha, and tilts his head.

"Oh no. I might get stabbed by a crazy woman."

"Say, [Y/N], are you hungry?" Jean asks.

"Kind of." You say.

"I'll go get you food," Mikasa offers "Sasha, come."

"NO, I MIGHT GET STABBED BY A CRAZY WOMAN."

"Tch. Go." You hear Levi, and all of the sudden, Sasha's protests had stopped almost instantly.

"God. I wish I could turn into a titan and eat Petra, but I'm not into eating humans." Eren said.

"I wouldn't even let you turn into titan, brat." Levi replied, bluntly.

"You know, I'm really sleepy." You yawn and begin to stretch your arms and legs.

"Didn't you just wake up a few minutes ago?" Jean asks.

"That won't stop me from sleeping more." Closing your eyes, you snuggle against the pillow underneath you and hug the blankets over top your body.

"What about food?" He asked once more.

With eyes still closed, you reply "Tell Sasha she can have it if she wants to."

And so the three left, Levi being hesitant to leave you alone but you insisted that it was fine.

Eren, Levi, and Jean began to walk down the halls of headquarters, making their way to tell Mikasa and Sasha that you weren't in need of food.

"Captain, when I first joined the Survey Corps, Petra always seemed nice. Why is it that shes capable of doing this?" Eren asks shyly, walking next to Jean. He looks over to Levi, whom grew quite annoyed with the name Petra.

After a while of no reply from Levi, Jean decided to speak up.

"She's jealous, that's why."

"But that isn't a good enough reason to stab someone, there has to be more to that." Eren looked concerned now.

Levi was oblivious to the fact that Jean and Eren shared a conversation as he opened the doors to the mess hall where he spotted Mikasa and Sasha, he had opened the doors for himself and let it shut behind him without the thought of holding the door for Jean and Eren.

"You guys don't have to bring [Y/N]. The brat fell asleep." He says as Eren and Jean finally walk in.

"Captain! Why didn't you hold the door for us!"

"Stop trying to suck cock, Jaeger."

Eren immediately recoiled at Levi's statement, Jean snickers from behind, and Mikasa glaring at her superior as if his rank wasn't the limitation of her respect.

"So, can I eat it?" Sasha gazes at the plate of mashed potatoes before her, looking at it with strong admiration in her eyes.

"Go ahead. It's not my problem if you become fat." Almost immediately, Levi leaves to his office, off to continue the unfinished paperwork that Commander Erwin had sent him. And the rest sitting in the mess hall wound up cleaning due to Levi's strict orders.

-

"So you stabbed her?"

"Yes. I thought she would die, but, she didn't." Petra looks into her visitor's eye, anger washing over her. She clenches her fists against the bed below her and then looks down in shame. Guilt, remorse, and self-pity was what she felt besides anger, because killing someone's father was something she never thought she would do. If only...

"You failed to follow my orders, there is no mercy for you now."

"T-That isn't fair! I'm a superior! I'm not suppose to follow orders from someone like you, in fact, you're suppose to follow my orders!" She nearly screamed, but kept the volume low so that the guards wouldn't be able to hear it.

"Hmph."

Petra watches as her visitor leaves, her negative feeling growing within each passing second.