45

AN: I know, I know. Last chapter took a huge fuckin turn all of a sudden. But you'll later find out why.

Enjoy and I love you <3

Also this chapter might not make sense either lmao BUT IT WILL IN THE FUTURE... just waaaait and everything will piece together and make sense

~Alex

●●●●●

Nothing seemed to be making sense to me anymore.

How can Harry go from kissing the fuck out of me to talking about Niall in a matter of seconds?

None of it makes sense and quite frankly, it's giving me whiplash.

"Wait so he was kissing you one second and then telling you to call Niall the next?" Liam asks, confusion written all over his face.

"Yes. Isn't that fucking weird and just completely random?" I shake my head while twirling a flower around in my fingertips, "I swear I need to go the damn hospital from all of the whiplash."

I'm currently running off of zero sleep and coffee, my brain still trying to process what the hell even happened early this morning. I informed Liam about every single little detail that happened this weekend, enjoying the way his face varied from a thousand different emotions.

He practically screamed when I told him that Harry and I fucked in a plane bathroom.

"So... are you going to call Niall?"

"Fuck no," I laugh sarcastically, "I know I probably should since I told Harry I would, but I don't want to. There's no fucking reason for me to and I'm not going to actually do it until he tells me his real reason instead of that bullshit excuse he kept telling me."

Liam nods his head while tapping his fingers on his bottom lip, humming absentmindedly as he takes in all of the information. I busy myself with making an arrangement, trying to keep my mind off of my relationship that seemed to be rapidly spiraling down a hole. Luckily, Harry said he would be staying in his apartment all day while he paints.

Honestly, I need a small break from him. Just a few hours to wrap my mind around everything that has happened over these past few days. Our relationship had taken a turn at record speed and hadn't slowed down since and I just needed a fucking break from it all.

"Do you think being in this relationship is still a good idea?" Liam asks out of the blue and I snap my head towards him.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I furrow my eyebrows together as my hands still from their task of putting together an arrangement.

He raises his hands in defense, "Just listen to me before you snap my head off," he sighs and I nod my head, waiting for him to continue, "I only say that because a lot of shit has happened these past couple of days. I can tell it's taking a toll on you and it's not healthy, babe."

I let out a breath and close my eyes, placing my face into my hands as I lean against the counter, "I know, I know. It's not healthy and it's really fucking toxic. But I don't think I have it in me to leave him, Li. I love him too much."

"I understand that, but you have to think of yourself, too. If anything I feel like this will help you both. You both need a break from each other," Liam says and I take in a deep breath, blocking out his words.