"i'd like that"

this chapter is important to me because it shows how anxiety and overthinking are inside my head.

we all go through battles, so please be kind to others <3 

ENJOY! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aurora's POV: 

I was sitting in Leo's room trying to go to sleep from how tired i was, but i could help but think.

can you blame me? everything i have been through since the beginning has been hard, from the time i was 15 when they announced the mafias taking over the government, till this moment, where i don't even know what I'm feeling towards.

i don't doubt that if  someone else was looking at the situation I'm in, they wouldn't understand why on earth do i 'care' about a man who has only murdered and spread pain & fear.

and i cant even answer that.

i just know that from the moment he went on that mission and i saw him on the brink of death, my heart moved, it moved somewhere else, making me lose all my common sense.

but if I've learned something in the last few years of my life, it would be first, don't assume things are bad just because you couldn't look at the bright side. i assumed hacking into the mafia's system will only cause me harm, but in the end i found my brother.

 second, there are things that we have to leave to fate because they aren't controlled by us, how can you try to drive the car when your in the back seat? 

third, the law of attraction, it exists for a reason. the way i feel towards Liam, towards Leo, towards Luciano, and towards any new person I've met will always be a mystery. these people randomly entered my life and i immediately felt an attraction towards them, whether its a brotherly one or not.

my train of thoughts was cut off when i heard the room's door open revealing a tired Leo. i quickly acted like i was asleep. he closed the door and headed towards the bathroom, and after a while i heard the bathroom door open and close, then the wardrobe, and finally the rooms door. and i quickly realized that he left the room.

a normal person would mind their own business right? well, I'm not normal.

i got up from the bed and tried to find Leo when i got out of the room.

key word 'tried', because i got lost. how does that bitch Dora do it?

after a long time of searching around the dimly lit mansion, where no soul is awake except me and Leo and our demons, i finally found him.

the sight broke my heart.

he was in the same library i found a day ago, but he was in the balcony that was in the edge of the room. he was leaning on the railing with his hair moving from the wind while his head was hanging low.