014

Johnny, Ten, and Jaehyun are now inside Mr. Lee's office with the oldest glaring at Johnny.

"So, why are you two not present yesterday" Mr. Lee questioned still glaring at Johnny, the boy gulped as nervousness overpowered him.

"Mr. Lee-"

"Uh uh, Ten, you stay silent, Johnny answer me" Mr. Lee cutted Ten off but still glaring at Johnny.

Johnny took a deep breath, "Sir, I know you're like his father since he transferred here" Johnny paused looking at Ten for a bit and they both nodded "We..... we confessed our feelings last night, and I swear we only slept nothing happened after that" Johnny continued and held Ten's hand sighing in relief.

"Yes! I won babe" Jaehyun celebrated teasing the principal who's now not on a good mood.

"What?!" The newly announced couple shouted in synch.

"We made a bet, if Johnny will fall for you or not" Jaehyun said to Ten.

"What's the price?" Johnny asked.

"Don't you even dare say it or I will break up with you!" Mr. Lee glared at Jaehyun but the boy just laughed at him.

"A five round se-" Jaehyun was cut off by a shoe that hit right on his face "Oww!"

"You two can go now, and Ten, take care of Johnny, he's a bit clumsy sometimes and you Mister Seo, don't you dare hurt my little Ten!" He said to the two, they said their goodbyes and left the office.

//

A week have passed and the days we're the same as always, after class Johnny will tutor Ten and drive him home, if they had their free time they would be cuddling at the park like what they're doing now.

"Hey Johnny" Ten said looking up at the older.

"Yes babe?" Johnny replied then looked down at Ten who's laying on his legs.

"I want to go to your house" Ten said shyly while blushing.

"S-sure, how about l-later?" Johnny mentally cursed as he stuttered.

"Yey!" Ten happily sat down and hugged the older, Johnny hugged back and smiled but still nervous about the idea of Ten going to his house.

//

"Wow, your house is big, are you alone here?" Ten asked as they entered the house.

"Yes, my parents are in America" Johnny answered, switching on the lights.

"By the way, thank you again for trrating me dinner at my favorite restaurant earlier" Ten uttered as he walks towards the older helping him in unbuttoning his uniform.

"I-I can d-do it mys-self" Johnny nervously said stuttering but Ten still continued to unbutton his uniform for him.

"Johnny" Ten said reaching for Johnny's cheeks and caressed it.

"Yes?" Johnny calmly answered.

"Can I kiss y-" Ten was cut off by a pair of lips smashing his own, the was long and full of love.

"Don't ask permission next time" Johnny said and they kissed again like the first one.

------

I have the urge to write a matured scene here but I thought just to write it when this story is about to end :>