T W E N T Y - N I N E

Y/N POV

How do I go about this? An idol going on a picnic with me. The one who used to refuse my apology cheesecake last time. Oh well. I suggested this so I might as well go ahead with my plan. And to be honest, I don't mind going on a 'fake' date with him.

I stood outside his class, waiting for him to finish. We usually always have the same classes but there was a change in the timetable today and some students in my class had to go to another class, which includes Hyunjin as well. I don't really know why they suddenly changed it but oh well.

I finished my classes early and was waiting for him. It was getting a little boring so, out of curiosity, I peeked through the little window in the door. Carefully scanning through the students faces to find Hyunjin. It was honestly easy to find him. His long blonde hair really stood out. That and the fact that he's the most handsome in the class.

Y'know, I sometimes ask myself whether he's real or not. He could tell me that he was an angel in disguise and I'd totally believe him. His visuals are godly. And his talents are just out of this world.

Wait a minute... I think I'm simping for him. Nope. No, No, No. I cannot simp for another man. I had already been simping for too many men. 23 men to be exact. I'm sure you know who those 23 men are. If you don't know, it's NCT. But back to the point, I  really, really cannot simp for him.

I peeked in through the window and found him sleeping. It's seven in the morning and he's already sleeping? "Hwang Hyunjin!" yelled the professor, frowning at the him. He opened his eyes quickly and stumbled on the chair. "Cute" I whispered to myself.

Well there goes my chance flying out of the window. I simped. I'll have to add him on my list back at home. Anyways, I could hear the teacher fuming. "Hwang Hyunjin, you better pay attention in class or I'll send you outside."

His tone sounded scary but his choice of words weren't. I quickly moved to the side of the door, so Hyunjin wouldn't know that I witnessed that. I quietly laughed at the side, making sure not to make it too loud.

NO ONE'S POV

Hyunjin then came out of the class, stretching out his arms and yawning. "Y'know... If you're tired, we don't have to go." Y/N said as she caught up to him.

Hyunjin immediately stopped yawning and smiled brightly at her. "Who says I'm tired?" Y/N snickered to herself, because she knew that, that wasn't true. "I saw you sleeping in class just now. Don't lie." As soon as Hyunjin heard what she said, he smirked. "So... You were watching me?" He teased her.

"I-" She got flustered. She tried defending herself but no words came out of her mouth. "Aish, let's just go." She walked past him quickly, trying not to look too flustered by what he said earlier. She was also trying to hide the fact that her face was heating up. And because she didn't want Hyunjin to know, she quickly walked away from him. "Yah! Wait up." Hyunjin shouted as he ran after her.

He caught up to Y/N, softly laughing at her sillyness. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He joked. "You better be." Y/N scoffed at him playfully. "So...what grade did you get?" He was asking Y/N about the exam that they took before the semester break. Y/N turned to him and gave him a smug look. "A" She told him with confidence, which was soon trampled on because of what Hyunjin was going to say. "Cool, I also got an A. Wait no, an A+. What can I say? I'm naturally smart" Hyunjin boasted, leaving Y/N shocked.

She couldn't believe what he said. She had studied very hard for two weeks just to get the grade she wanted, and Hyunjin got the grade without even studying. He had his own schedules as an idol and was busy most of the time, even then he got an A+. Y/N thought to herself, not only does he have the looks and talents, he's got the brains too. He was an all rounder in her eyes.