Announcement

MARCO'S POV

When l saw Grandfather was in the kitchen l slowly exited the kitchen and headed to the loving room where everyone was.l am definitely not sticking around for the torture l wanna see my princess.l mean l definitely her favourite brother l mean l got the looks plus l give the best cuddles wait a minute Lorenzo oh no his the real competition he always gives her chocolate l guess l have to get rid of him if you know what l mean(evil laugh).

When l entered the loving room l saw her sleeping on Giovanni's chest oh man his upping his game l guess l now have to get rid of him too .l can always tell him l saw a unicorn pooping on the basement and when he goes to check l will lock him in there wait am a minute l could always do that to all my brothers then have Alessa all to myself hehehe .Who am l kidding they will probably kill me first so l guess l have to earn the spot by playing fair.

Speaking about poop l have not pooped since yesterday .l need to talk to the doctor about that.My thoughts were interupted by the living room door opening on came my Grandfather,dad, some of my cousins and the rest of my brothers.By the look of their hair and change of clothes it shows those men are definitely six feet under there is a reason why our family is called cold and merciless and trust me you do not want to be caught on the opposite side of them .They torture a person until they beg for death and trust when l say they wont feel an ounce of pity even if you cry and ask for forgiveness that is why our motto is ONLY THE LOYAL LIVE. I know it's boring right but hey it's not like l can change it if it was up to me it would have been a cool motto.Wait a minute how long have l been brain storming for aarghh who cares about them.

My dad cleared his throat and which made us all put our attention on him to hear his announcement as he said"Tomorrow night there is going to be a ball and where all attending..." he was cut off by groans in return no one in our family really enjoys balls because the girls are always flirting and their basically made out of plastic and that is me being nice and the guys are too egostical and are total playboys and jerks .The only decent people are the older men and some women who have been in the business for long.

We all got a glare from our dad as he continued on"As l was saying we are all attending including Alessa since the ball is to welcome back our princess and Kyden back so there will be extra security and l want one or two of you to be with Alessa at all times understood"he said using his don voice which got the response "Yes Don" from all of us in unison.l looked around to see everyone with worried looks some tried to conceal it even though you could still see it.l mean l understand this is a mafia ball l am worries about Alessa too she is a ball of sunshine and l don't think l could live with myself knowing someone hurt her or caused her to cry .She is our light in this dark world .She is the the last piece of our puzzle l know l sound sappy but trust me when l say no one used to be happy after she was taken even me l tried to keep everyone happy but inside l was broken.

A knock was heard at the door when my grandfather said"Come in" and a maid came in and announced dinner was ready and then she was dismissed.Yay finally am hungry.l guess will have to wait and see what happens at the ball.