Chapter 10: The Badge And The Burden Part 2

Y/n glares in the direction of a cage. Darkness shrouded the monster and all that could be seen where blood red eyes filled with rage.

Ports knew what Y/n could do, he watched the boy grow up. The man with the mustache prepared a grimm especially for the prince.

Ports: "Y/n are you ready for this?"

Y/n nods solemnly.

Ports: "Alright well have fun." He opens the cage as a gigantic Ursa Major comes roaring out.

The bear surveys it's surroundings and noticed the redhead in front of it. The monster growls, it begins to barrel towards the boy at full speed.

Ruby: "Y/N WATCH OUT!"

Y/n ignores her, he closes his eyes waits for the Ursa to get closer. The bear draws back it's huge claw and swipes at the prince.

The claw approaches the beautiful face of the monarch and he swiftly opens his eyes. Revealing the dazzling golden eyes and the luminous crown overhead.

He evades the attack perfectly, the Ursa stumbles forward. The bear now enraged roars. It huffs and puffs, it starts to look left and right but cannot find the king.

Then suddenly the sovereign appears before the lowly bear. His body in midair, his arms brim with power and his fist reeled back.

He lets his fist fly at the bear, it connects with the bears skull and the large beast gets sent flying into the wall.

A loud boom is heard as the huge body of the bear clashes with the stone wall. A crater forms from the impact.

The Ursa shakes it's head, taken aback from the powerful attack.

On the opposite end Y/n lands on the ground, and darts at the bear. He becomes a blur.

The disoriented creature feels something below it,  grabbing the thick fur of the creature. The brute looks under his chin and sees the ruler sinking his hands into the neck of it.

The Ursa tries to protest by opening it's humongous mouth filled with razor sharp teeth and chomps, but before it could reach Y/n, he lifts the bear off the ground.

The king clutches the thick mane of the bear puts him over his head and forces him into the ground. Another crater from as the large body animal eats stone.

Y/n continues his onslaught by immediately removing the grimm from the floor, he sets the Ursa back on his four legs and starts bashing his skull. The powerful impact of each attack makes the brute sway feverishly.

The king's animalistic and downright barbaric fighting style was something horrifying to witness. In contrast to his usual calm and somber demeanor he smiles wickedly as he beats down on the grimm. The monarch enjoys the feeling of his own fists destroy the beast. Seeing the fear in the creatures eyes gives Y/n the best sort of ecstasy this world can offer.

The continued beat down makes the Ursa Major go limp, it's eyes blank, and the remains go up in smoke.

The crazed sovereign notices he has begun punching smoke, his eyes begin to die down. The crown slowly fades away.

The king slouches, he was enjoying this. But now his toy has broken.

Sensing his turn was over he walks leisurely towards his seat like nothing happened. Everyone stared at him, eyes were filled with fear, shock and disbelief.

Ports: "W-What a fine showing. Give a round of applause to Y/n!" He speaks as the class stays silent "Anyways, uhhh... Weiss please come up to the stage.