Chapter 30

"I'm sorry I'm late." Emilyn pants, bending down to catch her breath as she enters the bridal store. Everyone who works there weirdly looks at Emilyn. She looks up and spots Ana sipping on champagne on a couch. Emilyn rush over to her and said, "Sorry, Ana."

"Why are you late?" Ana crosses her arms.

"I've overslept." Emilyn pout. "I'm sorry, work has been crazy."

"Fine, I forgive you." She said. "Knowing that you work 7 days a week."

"Thank you." Emilyn hugs her.

"Okay, enough of this hugging." Ana pulls away from the hug. "Is time for dress shopping!" She cheered

"Have you choose something to try on?" Emilyn asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah, and I've been waiting for you so that I can try it on." She cheered.

"Then hurry up, I want to see it." Emilyn pushes her towards the dressing room.  The heavy curtain pulls open slowly and Ana stood on the small platform with a beautiful white ballgown. She turns around with a bright smile on her face.

"Ooh!" Emilyn said. "You look so beautiful." Ana is wearing a poofy ballgown, sleeveless, and a deep V neck. The top bodice is covered with lace and some jewels.

Ana sighs, "I can't believe I'm standing here with a wedding dress on." She wipes away the tear that slips from her eye.

"Don't cry, you will ruin your makeup," Emilyn told her. "You should be a happy bride."

"I know that, but I just can't believe this is happening." Ana fans her eyes and tilts her head to the back, stopping the tears to fall out.

"What do you think about the dress?" Emilyn asked.

"I like it." Ana turns and looks into the mirror. "Is poofy, very poofy." She lifts the skirt of the dress. "But I like the top, I love how it is like a V neck." She stares at her dress in the mirror, tilting her head. "But I don't think this is the one."

"Okay, go and try more," Emilyn suggested. The heavy curtains close once again.

"Hey, what happened to you and Christopher?" Ana asked behind the curtains.

"What do you mean?" Emilyn asked.

"The last time I saw both of you together was when Christopher chased after you even when I stop him at the party."

"You stop him?"

"Yeah, but when I turn around he's gone. So, he probably went after you." Ana said.

"So what are you trying to imply?" Emilyn question.

"What happened between you and Christopher? Did he catch up to you?" Ana asked and the curtains pulled open again. This time Ana is wearing a slightly less poofy dress. She turns around and shows Emilyn the whole look. This time she has a really deep slit at the breast area.

"Oh wow, you look gorgeous." Emilyn is amazed. "What do you think about this?"

"I love how the open area down the breast area. Makes it feel a lot sexier." Ana giggle.