Chapter 8:

I sat in class, looking out the window. We were creating our hero names. I was still thinking as everyone was going one by one telling their names. Midnight would judge the names they made up.

"Y/N, are you ready yet?" Midnight asked, drawing me from my thought.

"Um not yet." I said as I tried to write something down that sounded cool.

"How about Radio Band, The Frequency Hero?" Kirishima asked.

"That's actually not too bad." I smiled over at him. "Thanks!"

Kirishima began to have a small blush as he smiled back, "no problem."

"I love it!" Midnight cheered.

After class and the whole issue with Bakugou's name we went to lunch. I was going to sit with Ocha but I was dragged to Bakugou's table by Mina and Kirishima.

"What's this extra doing here?" Bakugou said annoyed.

"Imma eat with you I guess." I shrugged and sat down as I got out my meal of F/F.

"Y/N we should workout after school." Kirishima said with a big smiles, showing off his spiky teeth.

"Sure thing shark boy." I smiled back as I noticed him starting to blush and looked down at his food. I continued to eat.

"So why'd you leave the other day while we were at the mall?" Mina asked me, she's so cute!

"I needed to go train." I shrugged and took a drink from my boba.

"Oh okay."

The entire lunch period was full of: Kirishima talking to you and blushing all the time, Bakugou yelling at Kirishima for getting shy, Mina flirting like crazy along with Kaminari. It was fun though.

The end of the day come fast. I met up with Kirishima and we went to the gym. I changed out of my uniform and into a tank and leggings.

"So let's start with weights." I smiled and walked to the weights.

"Y/N, I made this for you." Kirishima said as he handed me a cup with a lid. "It's a protein shake I didn't know which flavor you liked so I got chocolate."

"Oh thanks dude, chocolate's my favorite!" I smiled and took a drink. "It's good." I gave him a thumbs up and set the cup down. "Now let's begin. How much can you lift? I can lift about thirty to forty pounds." I tried to estimate.

"I'm about fifty pounds." He smiled as I laid down on the bench so I could lift the barbel.

"Cool, give me thirty pounds to start off, you'll be my spot."

Kirishima nodded as he put the requested amount on the barbel.

"Ready?" He asked as he picked it up and held it in my hands.

"Yeah, let go."

Kirishima slowly let go as I began to lift them. Kirishima counted them. Once I got to twenty he added five pounds to it. He continued to add five pounds every twenty I did. I got to fifty when I got unable to do it anymore.

"Wow you did awesome!" He smiled as he laid down.

"Thanks." I huffed and drank my shake. "Ready?" I asked as I held his barbel. I didn't have to add anything because he wanted to start with fifty.

"Yeah." I let it go and he began. I counted to twenty and added five.

By the end of our workout we were both sweaty and tired.

"That was fun we should do it again." He smiled over to me.

"Yeah definitely."