012. two weeks

"2 weeks, just me, you and diego, baby." lily tried to make light of the situation.

"sex everyday for two weeks? sorted." james smirked, grabbing lily's ass playfully.

"give me a kiss," james leaned into lily, to which she also leaned in and gave him a tiny kiss.

"so you feel like a brat today?" james asked, which made lily put up a peace sign and smile.

james removed himself from the entanglement of him and lily, and went into the bedroom, leaving lily on the couch for a while.

after a few minutes, she decided to go into the bedroom to see what he was up to, and he was on facetime to ben.

"hiiiii!" lily squealed, jumping onto the bed beside james.

"hey, lilster!" ben laughed.

"proper sucks that everyone has to self isolate," ben said, "but i guess that's good for you guys, together time." he smiled, trying to make them feel better.

Musée du Louvre

32,837 likeslilysinclair could be in paris rn but i'm in leicester for the next two weeks🙂View all all 284 commentsmadders is my company not good enough for you?    | lilysinclair not as good as being in paris🙂🤗    | madders is that so? 🥴jesse...

32,837 likes
lilysinclair could be in paris rn but i'm in leicester for the next two weeks🙂
View all all 284 comments
madders is my company not good enough for you?
| lilysinclair not as good as being in paris🙂🤗
| madders is that so? 🥴
jesselingard My bad🥺🤗❤️
| lilysinclair fuck you for getting covid