Chapter 8: Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior

The water clone firmly planted his right foot in the form of Sasuke on the ground and crossed his left arm over his chest to grasp the handle of Kubirikibocho. He applied more pressure onto his foot, and Sasuke chocked out his pain. Kakashi could only watch helplessly as Zabuza tormented the black-haired male.

        "Die!"

        Naruto gritted his teeth and formed the clone hand seal. "Darn! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)!"

        Identical forms of Naruto formed around the rogue-nin. Zabuza didn't move from his position, seemingly unfazed.

        "Ooh... Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, and there are quite a few of them."

        The clones of Naruto all held up two kunai knives, one in each hand.

        "Here I go!" They all shouted at once. Sasuke shakily got up from the ground, forgotten by the member of the Seven Swordsmen. The clones leaped into the air, knives sailing. They all latched onto him but were thrown off not a second later with a swing of the giant sword. Tazuna and Sakura stared at the scene in front of them.

       "It's impossible, after all... There is no way that you can defeat that guy!" Tazuna exclaimed. The multitude of shadow clones skidded on the floor, each disappearing in a puff of smoke until there was one left. As Naruto rummaged through his bag, you retreated into the line of trees, forgotten in the midst of the attack. Silently, you scaled the trees and land next to a certain boy with black hair and a tracker mask on his face. He turned to look at you before turning back to the scene below.

       Naruto had finally found what he was looking for. He threw the item into the air, calling the name of the boy he was passing it to.

       "Sasuke!"

        The said boy grunted, reaching up to grab the large shuriken from the air. Sasuke spun around to reduce the momentum. When he had stopped spinning, you spotted the second shuriken in his hand covered up by the first. Zabuza hummed in confusion. Naruto smirked. Sasuke unfolded the large shuriken and brought it up in front of his face.

        "Fuma Shuriken: Kage Fusha (Wind Demon Shuriken: Shadow Windmill)!"

        Sakura gasped in delight while Tazuna stared at him with an unreadable expression.

        "A Shuriken doesn't work on me." Zabuza taunted. Sasuke's only response was to jump into the air. Yelling on top of his lungs, he threw the shuriken. It spun through the air and headed toward the water clone. Before it could reach him, it curved around and continued on its path to the real Zabuza.

        "I see. This time it's aiming for my real body. But..." As the shuriken reached him, Zabuza shot out his empty arm and grabbed it out of the air. "It's not so easy!"

        Then, his breath hitched slightly. Another shuriken sped toward him.

        "A Shuriken in the Shuriken's shadow...! This is Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (Shadow Shuriken Technique)! But..." Just before it reached him, Zabuza jumped up, avoiding the shuriken as it passed beneath him. "Still too naive!"

        Sasuke smirked. The second shuriken skidded against the water before it transformed into Naruto with a puff of smoke. Tazuna, Sakura, and Kakashi gasped at the clever trick that the two had done. Zabuza turned with wide eyes as Naruto flew toward him with a kunai knife in his hand.

        "Here it is!"

        And Naruto threw the knife. The kunai sped straight at the arm which maintained the water prison. In order to avoid getting pierced in the arm, Zabuza was forced to remove his arm from the prison. His concentration was broken, so the water clone turned back into its original state. Furious, he turned. Under his right eye was a cut left from the kunai knife. He spun the shuriken that held, ready to throw it at Naruto, and lunged.