75

Shout out to my everyday mood lifter and hype woman Rokeebat_Eesuola ❤️❤️ you'll finally get your wish in this chapter 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️😪

Song for this chapter is Girls Like Us 😪❤️, Video in the media.

And before you dive in, why are you not reading Tequila by ujuritaellianna yet??? You're honestly missing out!

~KUNMI~

I can't do this.

I can't do this.

I can't do this.

Those were the words that kept chanting in my head like a mantra as the car drove into the school compound. I wanted to get to school earlier. I had actually woken up because I wanted to get to school earlier but mom ended up delaying me. She actually sat me down at the dinning table and forced me to eat every single grain of rice that was on my plate.

I had felt satisfied, the food finally satisfying all the hunger pangs I had been feeling for the two weeks but it took a subconscious glance at the mirror in the patio on my way out of the house for the voices in my head to intensify.

Fat. Ugly. Ridiculous. Horrible.

Followed by an insanely loud deriding laughter, a mocking one, all in Aminah's voice.

The laughter was so loud, so deriding, so derisive that I did not know what I was doing or what my body was doing until I was flushing the water closet.

It took seeing the toothbrush in my hand to realize what I had just done.

I'd self induced vomiting again, just like I've doing every time mom made me eat something, anything.

I couldn't help it. I was always in the toilet after eating before I could even process anything.

My body slumped back against the wall of the toilet and I felt a wave of tiredness so strong that my legs would have given way and I'd have fallen down if I wasn't quick to hold on to the edge of the wall.

Everything is just overwhelmingly tiring and exhausting... I just wanted to take a break.

I pushed my tired body off the wall and started to drag myself only to freeze, my movements stopping immediately.

My bathroom door wasn't closed so I could see my room clearly.

Junior was standing right by the door of my room, staring at the bathroom, at me with calm and thoughtful eyes as if he was trying to figure something out.

I faltered for a moment before gathering my composure and I opened my mouth, started to say something but he beat me to it.

"We're already getting too late for school because. Why did you take too long to finish eating and what were you doing in the bathroom that we'll have to..."