Chapter 33 || Hungry

follow me on instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote!! ♥️

and warning! this chapter contains... not smut but like intense shit 😳 

EDIT: okay, so apparently when I wrote this "intense shit" i didn't mean SMUT. and i saw many disappointed comments, and i lowkey don't blame you, but i DID write smut and it includes explicit sex and everything. DON'T STOP READING, THERE'S SMUT IN THE FUTURE

————

I close the bathroom stall door behind me, and sigh to myself as I pee. Did I just give Adrian blue balls? Probably. Oh, these bladders never leave you alone do they?

When I'm done emptying my bladder, I finish up and wash my hands, checking myself out in the mirror. I surprisingly look good today. But I do have slightly swollen lips. And a couple of hickeys.

Damn, Adrian sucks like a vacuum. Do you think Adrian is horny enough to book a hotel room here? I'd love that very much. Not for frick frack of course. Just like... intense making out.

Now that we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend, I think we should have a little fun. I open the door and walk into the hotel hallway. There I see Adrian, tapping his foot impatiently, holding a card in his hand.

Funny how when two people are horny, they think the exact same way. I smirk at him. "Miss me Addy-Baddy? I bet if you had the chance to, you'd have come in with me. Don't worry, you didn't miss out on much."

He holds up a hotel key card. "Desperate are we?" I chuckle. "No, I want to make you suffer. Let's go get some lunch and be a normal couple."

"Normal couples don't book hotel rooms to make out?" He asks, his voice slightly rasp. Was he smoking? I wasn't even in the bathroom for that long!

"Not if your breath stinks after smoking."

He slightly narrows his eyes, but it's barely noticeable. "You don't like it when I smoke. I quit."

"Just like that?" I raise my eyebrows, slightly impressed.

"I had only been smoking for two months. It wasn't too hard," He shrugs. Oh, that's why his teeth were still white. "So no making out?"

"Nope." Why was I torturing myself like this? I had no idea. Maybe I was a masochist... Nah, I hate pain. I just want to tease him a little, so when we do end up making out, it'll be filled with passion. "Let's go eat a restaurant."

"But-"

"No buts. I'm hungry."

"I'm delicious."

I fake slap him. "Get yourself together man! Just because we're dating doesn't mean we're going to be horny all the time!"

"Not even when I do this?" His big, strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. Did it get hot in here? "Or this," He pecks my lips. Oh mama, this man is going to be the death of me one day. "Or-"

"NO!" I shout.

He smirks, which I want to smack right off his face! Or kiss! Dammit! "I'm hungry, okay? Take me someplace to eat."

He sighs disappointedly. "Fine, we'll go get some pizza. But we're three hours away from home and it's already dark."

"We can stay in the hotel after eating," I assure him and he looks satisfied. "Now can we talk about couple things?"

"What do people even talk about?"

"I don't know, you're the experienced one," I roll my eyes. He's dated Ava before and no matter how bitchy she was, they had to have done some cute couple shit.