𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖

i louis slowly approached me before opening his arms and pulling me into a small hug.

his arms were wrapped around my waist and his head resting in my head.

"hey„

"hey„

i wasn't really good to keep conversations on so, after those two words exchanged there was a whole minute of silence.

louis pulls away and leads me to his room.

when i entered it, the first thing we could see was his bed, then his desk, then his wardrobe.

it was surprisingly organized and cleaned, it also smelled really good.

louis enters the room last and closes the door before jumping in the side of his bed.

"come.„

he says patting the bed.
i follow his path and sit next to him in the bed.

we talked for a few minutes about ourselves again and then decided to chill on our phones for a bit.
----------------
instagram
[y/n.holland] louispartridge_ started following you!
----------------
i was scrolling through instagram when this notification popped on my screen. i looked over at him who was smirking at his phone.

"thank you.„

he looks over me and nods.

"wanna play minecraft?„

i directly said yes and watched him getting up from bed to get two controllers, he handed me on and sited by my side but this time closer.

we played minecraft for a bit and sincerely, it was amazing. we both did a house, a really big house, with two beds next to each others and played on survive.

"nooo louis stoppp.„

i didn't know if i was laughing or crying, louis kept killing me and i always lost all my stuff.

"sorryy, it was just this time.„

i looked at him and we both did eye contact for a few seconds before i uncomfortably look back to the screen.

i took my chance to kill louis.

"wanna play like this?„

i nodded in sarcasm and watched his character getting closer and closer to me and killing me.

it was getting later and darker and me and louis kept playing minecraft.

"wanna watch a movie?„

he proposes.

"sure.„

he gets up and turns off the game before turning around to face me.

"here.„

he says handing me the remote.

"choose a movie, i'm getting snacks.„

i took the remote and opened netflix, i started scrolling through all the options not being able to choose.

"still didn't choose?„

i look up to see him with some snacks in his hand walking towards the bed.

"mhm mhm.

i hand over the remote to him and he confidently takes it and starts scrolling through some movies.

he finally choosed a random one.

"this one?„

i nod and he gets closer to me since there was obviously only one blanket.

we both wrapped each others in the blanket with our arms brushing against each others and he turned the movie on.

the movie was boring, it was about some random boy time traveling, i wasn't really into those types of movies, besides i had louis partridge next to me.

i wanted to sleep in his shoulder, but it was probably toi earlier for this tyoe of things, perhaps i didn't really wanted to sleep, i just wanted to be closer to him.

i was deeply into my thoughts when his deep voice interrupted them.

"your hand is so small oh my god.„

the movie was still on, so he was murmuring in my ear, he took my hand and started to compare them.

i was laughing at him while he still was comparing them, after a bit he stopped and started to play with my fingers.

we both « enjoyed » the movie until i let my head slowly fall into his shoulder and closing my eyes. he didn't seem to care, besides he pulled me closer and wrapped the blanket around me only leaving him with a bit.

i then falled into a deep sleep.

i naturally woke up but strangely couldn't move, i tried to look up but i couldn't either, i realized how we both fell asleep and he felt asleep on the top of my head and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

i observed him for a bit, he was so ethereal, his eyes, his jawline, his nose, hise smile, his eyebrows.. basically everything, i didn't know if i wanted to be with him or be him.

he seemed to be so peacefully sleeping, it hurted me to have to wake him up.

i gently moved his head and his arms to the other side of the bed and sat correctly.

after a few seconds he started to slowly open his eyes and rubbing them.

"hi.„