Don't Leave

Keith was packing. He was getting ready to leave for the Blade of Marmora. He wore his BOM suit and was in his room, getting ready to leave. Leave Voltron for good." Ahem."

Keith turned to face Lance. He frowned."Hey Lance, what are you doing here?" Lance was leaning against the door, his arms crossed and a permanent frown on his face. "Just...here to say...goodbye. But...Why?" Keith raised his eyebrow,"What do you mean?" Lance bit his lip. "I mean, why are you leaving?" Keith sighed and looked away from Lance. "Because I'm not needed. Shiro is the better leader and has the black lion, I'm needed at the Blade." Lance refused to cry, to show his vulnerable side to Keith. 

"But then who will I tease endlessly? Who will I flirt with? Who will be there for me when I need it? Who will be there when my heart yearns for them? Who will I fight with? Who will I want to cuddle with so bad? Who will I want to tell I love you?"

Lance glanced back at Keith and smiled sadly. Keith's eyes widened. "God Damnit, Keith...Don't leave us. Don't leave me." Before he knew it, Keith was cradling him in his arms. "Alright. I won't leave." Lance looked up at Keith,"Promise." Keith smiled and kissed his cheek. "I promise, Lance McClain."