Caught in the act *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by Tomhollandsworld2013: Can you do a one-shot where Tom and reader are doing the nasty but their child interrupts them

My eyes fluttered open slowly, a sigh leaving my lips as it was still dark outside. I looked to my side, groaning even more as my alarm clock read six-fifteen-am. That's what came with the territory of having a young child, though. Ever since I had given birth to mine and Tom's daughter two and a half years ago, every morning had started at around seven am. I looked at Tom as he also started to stir, his arm stretching out across my stomach as his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Morning." he spoke quietly in his raspy morning voice.

"Hey." I whispered.

"What time is it?" he mumbled, his eyes fluttering shut again as he pulled me closer.

"Six-fifteen." I nodded. His eyes fluttered open again.

"Do you know what that means, darling?" he whispered. I looked at him and shook my head.

"That means that we should have about forty-five minutes until Liv comes in." he nodded, a smirk curling onto his lips as he leant in and started pressing kisses to my neck.

"Tommy, she's right next door." I chuckled, though my eyes fluttered shut and I lay back as I let him roll on top of me.

"I guess that you'll just have to be quiet then, angel." he whispered seductively into my ear, making me moan quietly. He smirked at my reaction, his lips rising to capture mine in a kiss. I returned it, holding his neck and bringing him closer as he lay in between my legs. We continued to make-out, though I was all too aware of Tom's hand moving in between our bodies and down to the space in-between my legs. I broke the kiss, Tom smirking at me and holding my gaze as his hand dipped into my underwear. My breath hitched as his fingers started lightly playing with my clit, the digits running up and down my folds as he looked at me.

"Tommy." I breathed out, making his smirk widen as he leant down and started to press kisses to my neck again.

"What, darling? You want more? Less?" he teased as he gently bit down on my skin, surely leaving hickeys that would be fun to cover up when I had to take Liv to nursery later on.

"More, please, more." I begged. I gasped, my back arching as he gently inserted a finger into me. His spare hand flew up to cover my mouth, my moans and noises going straight into his skin.

"If we're going to do this, you need to be quiet, angel." he cooed softly. I nodded, showing Tom that I understood as he started to pump his finger in and out of me. I bit my lip harshly, my chest pressed to Tom's and my head digging into the pillow as he buried the digit into my pussy. My mouth hung open, the knot starting to form in my stomach as Tom's lips and teeth nipped at my neck, leaving my skin feeling like it was on fire. I gasped quietly, making Tom smirk as he entered another finger.

"That feel good, sweetheart?" he teased, both of us knowing that he was well aware of the answer.

"Fuck, Tommy, it always does-Jesus." I moaned, trying not to be too loud as he curled his fingers inside of me. Tom put his hand back over my mouth, the smirk still on his lips. I was slightly confused as to why he had silenced me again. That was until his thumb started massaging my clit, making me yelp against his hand and press my chest further into his. Whenever Tom and I were getting intimate, I was always loudest when he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I had to admit, I loved how well he knew my body.

"You getting close, darling?" he whispered in my ear, making me nod as his fingers continued to pump in and out of me, now at speed. I moaned against his hand, my husband never breaking eye contact with me as his whole arm shook.

"Tommy!" I cried out into his skin as I came, my legs shaking and my body jolting as my orgasm swept over me. My body relaxed, a sigh leaving my lips as I looked at him and he removed his hand.

"Wow." I nodded, making his smirk widen once again.

"You got one more in you, darling?" he asked.

"Only for you." I smiled. He returned it and shook his head as I felt him pull my underwear off. He leant down and joined our lips, me returning the kiss as I raised my legs to wrap them around his waist. I sighed against his lips, a small moan also being heard from him as he pushed into me.

"Fuck. Even after that fingering, you're still so tight." he choked into my neck, making me smirk and gently pull on his curls as he bottomed out. He started to move, making me bite my lip as he started to thrust in and out of me. Quiet moans left our lips, both of us still cautious of the fact that Liv was just next-door. Tom's lips attached themselves to my neck again, his teeth scraping against my skin in the hottest way possible as he continued to create a trail of hickeys that I'd have fun covering up. His thrusts became quicker by the second, my back arched into his and my mouth hanging open as he hit my g-spot with every thrust into me.

"Tommy, Jesus." I moaned quietly as the knot started to quickly tighten in my stomach again.

"I know, angel, I'm getting there too." he nodded into my neck, making me pull him closer as he wrapped his spare arm around me and held me into his chest. His movements started to get increasingly erratic, telling me that he was close as he desperately chased his high.

"Fuck, babe, I'm there, Jesus." Tom moaned into my neck, his lips kissing my skin in a weak attempt to muffle the sounds. It was enough to push me over the edge, moans and profanities leaving my lips as my legs shook. My orgasm finished washing over me, sighs leaving our lips as Tom collapsed on top of me.

"That was amazing." he nodded into my neck, making me smirk and kiss his cheek as I raked my hands through his now sweaty hair.

"Mummy? Daddy?" my eyes shot open and Tom immediately raised his head.

"Jesus Christ." he gulped as he quickly rolled off of me and back onto his side of the bed. We both looked up to see Liv stood at the doorway, her hand tiredly rubbing her eye whilst her other hand held her blanket.

"Daddy, you said a no-no word." the two-and-a-half-year-old spoke as she waddled towards the bed.

"I know, love, sorry, you just surprised mummy and daddy, that's all." Tom sighed, making me chuckle and feel grateful that Tom hadn't removed my pyjama top before sex, so it wasn't clear to our daughter what she'd walked in on.

"What were you doing?" she asked innocently. My eyes widened slightly, as did Tom's as we looked at each other.

"U-um...we were doing a special hug that mummies and daddies do, baby." I lied, trying to distract her so that Tom could subtly grab his boxers and put them on underneath the sheets.

"Why don't I get hugs like that?" she pouted.

"Because you get special daddy hugs, that were made especially for my little girl." Tom smiled as he stood from the bed, making me puff out in relief as he'd managed to get his boxers on.

"Can I have a special daddy hug now?" she giggled as she raised her arms.

"Course you can, sweetheart." he smiled, picking her up and resting her on his hip as he looked at me.

"We're going to get breakfast and let mummy freshen up, okay?" he smiled at her, giving me a subtle wink as he carried her out of the room. I chuckled and shook my head as I grabbed my underwear from the floor and pulled it back on. I climbed out of bed and headed through to the kitchen, only to discover a month later that our attempt for a second baby had in fact been successful.